Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake!

Am I the only one who thinks dude has been forced by pretty much every single narrative point possible into the Amano route?
I get it, she's cute, gorgeous and her personality isn't bad, but in regards of the MC, he wasn't just being passive here. He was legit not interested in Amano as a romantic partner. She was nothing more than his boisterous childhood friend. The kind of childhood friend that never wins in romcoms.
Maybe the reasons because there are so many NTR doujins is that put it simply, they don't look good together. Her feelings have sure blossomed, but his? Besides normal teenage lust, and the over-protectiveness of an almost family member there was nothing to tell MC loved her until the cliched "aw, she's going to get taken away from you."

Contributor
If this shit happens in real life, MC would have been NTR'd long time ago.

Can someone do the new readers a solid and list which chapters to skip? I'm starting to feel brain dead from most of the chapters being the exact same. On chapter 90 and it looks like most of it is skip-able.
Edit:
Just skip half of every chapter, you're not gonna miss anything unless it's a multiple part storyline
Edit2:
Even by Ch.120, the translators are getting tired of this shit
Edit3:
Finally caught up(132), even that 4(+?) parter only culminated in tense handholding. Now, as opposed to last time, it's supposed to be cutesy and to put readers at bay from leaving. 132 chapters and the farthest it's gone is handholding. If they don't soon get together then I'd rather read hentai to get good "thicc" pantyshots. God save the saps that enjoy this mind numbing fluff.

Miscommunication incoming and all progress will be halted and we return to back to no progress I bet.

Aggregator gang
I seriously doubt it. No matter how you slice it, a lot of progress happened, just the MMK decided to speed it up. No doubt something will happen to keep Amano from confessing, but they're stuck in each other's heads now. The progress is permanent.

Dex-chan lover
Huh ... this is progress in a way.
I mean yes they're not in a relationship now but both are now properly aware of their feelings (with our boy just short of outright saying it), I guess the graduation will be the moment it happens now.

God I love this manga.
This author is legendary in my book.
Dat attention to detail is on point.
I dont know how many times i've made this face:
d96.jpg

Contributor
How many times you need to be reminded? This isn't meant to progress. Progress leads to end of the story. Enjoy the ecchi and comedy because this is what this manga is about.
Just remember that Ah My Goddess took over 20 years to finish.

I'm gonna be laughing if this ends with the MC's middle school crush going to a different college than Tokyo University with a guy she hooked up with and fucked in high school and while in college he finds out Megumi hooked up with a guy she meets in her college kendo club leaving him alone and filled with regrets. At this point it would serve him right.

At least she told him her feelings, albeit in a roundabout way. XD

Yeah who cares about quality when it's already at 130 chapters? It's your fault for taking interest, goy! Oy vey let's keep this gravy train running for all these low-t big brained individuals. Other shit manga dragged it's heels for ages, why not this?

Users who are viewing this thread