Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake!

Dex-chan lover
Looks like the next couple of chapters are going to be very interesting...

Manabu might be about to find out that the one who wrote the message isn't Plot Device-chan.

Fed-Kun's army
Are they already a couple or not?

no, they are not yet a couple. It might be another 60-70 chapters before they become official if the manga heads in the direction that I'm seeing it go

yeah don't read this for the romance if you're looking for it

this shit is gona blue ball us and its pretty obvious

but I hope I am wrong I guess

Recently picked up the manga and read like 10 chapters and I must say, I am extremely worried for this MC; unlike most other romcoms like this, what this girl is doing is actually having some actual, real consequences for him. She’s distracting him from his studies and keeping him from getting into the university he wants to go to. I’m pretty sure it’d be REALLY BAD for him and their friendship/relationship if he didn‘t get in Tokyo U all because of her being an insensitive and inconsiderate bitch.

At first, the ecchi scenes just barely save the manga but it’s overplayed so much that you just get used to it, now there’s like no saving grace in my opinion. You can’t rely on this being wholesome fluff because this bitch is always ready to give MC a concussion and I know this is supposed to be slow burn but god can this MC just get used to her being defenceless already, the guy’s had 200+ chapters worth of panty shots and broken boob jiggle physics but he always reacts to every single one like it’s his first time looking at a woman.

Fed-Kun's army
I can already tell it’s gonna be the same exact joke over and over and over again. So, I’m just gonna skim through it and focus on the ecchi scenes. I recommend new comers do it as well.

Dex-chan lover
The raw is out...

Mikawa and Manabu talk about the past in the classroom while some boy joins up with the group of girls Megumi wandered off with. At the end of the chapter, Manabu brings up the eraser and Mikawa tells him that not only did she not write the message, she watched Megumi do it. Mikawa then leaves a stunned Manabu in the classroom.

when you got SLAPPED HARD by PROGRESS IN THE STORY

i think there is something with mikawa san i dont why but my instinct says shes not really aiming for anything high .. and shes like dumping shindou slightly .. i mean like dont go for me .. go for amano you dense guy

Holy moley, Nekoguchi the mad lad of stalling finally decided on some "meaningful" story progress. Maybe, just maybe Shindo will have a little introspect into his relationship with Megumi. Just a little? Eh?

Aggregator gang
More than the actual story, the comment made on the credits page by the scanlators was the best thing I ever saw!

Dex-chan lover
I sincerely feel sorry for anyone like me who has stuck with this manga from the beginning.
This is up there with Nisekoi in terms of infuriatingly dragged out series'.

A romcom with 250+ chapters...yeah this is a stall manga for sure where it takes 100+ chapters for even the most basic romantic progress

Why is this type of work popular,where the end goal is simply to start dating so the author writes hundreds of chapters of nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread