Amarimono Isekaijin no Jiyuu Seikatsu: Yuusha ja Nai node Katteni Yarasete Moraimasu - Ch. 1 - The Beginning Of A Legend

Dex-chan lover
I don 't see a problem with the translations. The plot however can't be fixed. Generic trash that just glosses over crap.

Dex-chan lover
Yo, I don't mean to hate, but this translation is dogshit. Either do it right or don't even bother.
People gotta start somewhere, no need to be an ass. The translation is rough, but it's not that bad. I can at least understand or get the jist of it.
Heck even if they do a few chapters and stop, at least another group might possibly see if and think to pick it up.

People gotta start somewhere, no need to be an ass. The translation is rough, but it's not that bad. I can at least understand or get the jist of it.
Heck even if they do a few chapters and stop, at least another group might possibly see if and think to pick it up.
no, fuck that. call a bad translation bad because pretending otherwise helps no one. i've been reading translations long enough to learn how bad a translation can be, and this is dogshit.

Dex-chan lover
Generic isekai, don't waste your time reading this if there's still plenty good manga on your list that you didn't read yet...

Dex-chan lover
Plenty of iffy or outright missing translations. Ie. the phone messages and guild card were skipped entirely (I assume the card held valuable info, as the clerk randomly said something about him being chased, and after looking at his card he understood why). And somehow something that should've obviously been along the lines of "using a compact bow as the main weapon" became "using the main weapon as a compact bow"...
Yeah I thought this was a horrible translation, I wasn't sure if it was bad writing or not. How would the guild master know people were looking after him? And why would they be? They literally kicked him out and told him to go away.

Dex-chan lover
series seem interesting but the translation is... how to put this politely... its bad.

Double-page supporter
Japanese mangakas really be wasting their artistic talents on these mass produced shitpile of a genre

you really do not need to replace nonsense fantasy runes with garbled english characters. people reading manga know what japanese looks like even if they can't read it and would be able to tell immediately at a glance that it's not untranslated japanese but rather an unknown fantasy language. just leave the art untouched, you're creating work for yourself and making the manga worse.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine being so petty as to complain about FREE STUFF! Go buy the original, translate it yourself and then eat it. The "Karen" virus has infected this ungrateful bellends.

Imagine being so petty as to complain about FREE STUFF! Go buy the original, translate it yourself and then eat it. The "Karen" virus has infected this ungrateful bellends.
why don't you eat dog shit? it's free, it's got calories. nothing to complain about, right?

the problem is you think the people complaining are beggars, when in reality they're hobbyists

You know what's more turned off than even a generic isekai? It's the bright decision to make isekai + smartphone. So why smartphone you asked? Cause it's a lazy medium to solve all problems in the whole story and it took less time to draw a square shape object on a hand than an overpowered beam. How utterly dissapointing.

Aggregator gang
Why is the Bus driver who is supposed to be the hero dead?
Is it from the spatial instability?

Users who are viewing this thread