Amarimono Isekaijin no Jiyuu Seikatsu: Yuusha ja Nai node Katteni Yarasete Moraimasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Letter from the Capital

Double-page supporter
too-tiny-ken-jeong.gif

Power Uploader
Its really hard to read, and upscaling as a reader shouldn't be the solution... Why not upscaling it before typesetting? There are (free) solutions for upscaling with no or unsignificant quality loss...
Anyway, thanks for the work.

Dex-chan lover
I think the prince really just needed things explained to him. He's quite carefree and doesn't realize he's troubling others, I think. I'm happy he's working on it. Adulting is difficult. :smugchisato:

Group Leader
Its really hard to read, and upscaling as a reader shouldn't be the solution... Why not upscaling it before typesetting? There are (free) solutions for upscaling with no or unsignificant quality loss...
Anyway, thanks for the work.
I didn't want to use the upscaled version because it removed too much detail from the pages and also I thought I couldn't upload upscaled images on mangadex but I learnt that I could I just had to wait like 30 minutes for it o pop up. Now I can just compress it and keep the same quality and upload it faster :)

Power Uploader
I didn't want to use the upscaled version because it removed too much detail from the pages and also I thought I couldn't upload upscaled images on mangadex but I learnt that I could I just had to wait like 30 minutes for it o pop up. Now I can just compress it and keep the same quality and upload it faster :)
Well, if we have to upscale it to read the chapter then these details that you want to save are gone too and the reading experience is not as nice as it should be :D

Anyway, thanks for updating the files 😊

Fed-Kun's army
Why's everyone complaining about the small spots.
I could read just fine.
My eyes don't hurt at all, I swear.

That aside, thanks for picking this series up.

@Karrotx The small boxes, like the ones at the end of page 10, denote a passage of time.

If it helps, think of the song "Fly Like An Eagle" by the Steve Miller Band where they go:

"Time keeps on slippin' slippin' slippin'.... Into the future...."
Thanks for your tip, I noticed it too, but unfortunately, I'm on a holiday trip rn and I forgot to bring my laptop, so I couldn't really PR anything, plus WiFi here sucks -_-

Dex-chan lover
It seems your sequence of work is switched. Somehow the texts looks wobbly wobble.
Although this is okay, actually. :D

Squidward Dancing from "SpongeBob SquarePants"

Thank you for hard work!

Power Uploader
Why's everyone complaining about the small spots.
I could read just fine.
My eyes don't hurt at all, I swear.

That aside, thanks for picking this series up.
The files were replaced later, the first version was too small, thats the reason for the complains.

Dex-chan lover
reading the comments and seeing or .. i had no problem reading. I can hazard a guess the prior small issue was fixed?
either way i had nothing but enjoyment from these chapters! thank you for the updates from this lost series! i thought it got axed like so many others (or , maybe it got axed after a bit idk)

Users who are viewing this thread