Ambivalent ~Doutei wo Sutetara Shinu Sekai~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the upload. I love the pandemic reference. 1 year to slow the spread. Must be tough to be a lone virgin. MC must use his spider sense to overcome his temptation :lol:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ok I had fun reading this & his reasoning on getting ripped was to be able to perform a specific sex position that requires a lot of body strength. I can't shame him for it because that requires dedication. Thought Nagase was going to go psycho but guess from the looks of it she did it to protect him from herself. Curious to see how he'll avoid more persistent girls in the future. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Never ever can you even question the pervert creativity flowing in these Japanese authors' blood veins. I hadn't had such hysterical LMAO for a while before this utmost absurdity. :dogkek:

I wonder if this manga can make the comedy overwhelm the tragedy tag though.

Dex-chan lover
I'm probably stupid for not getting it, but why was she crying as he left?

Like I get she didn't mean it, saying that she wasn't interested any more, but does that mean she knew she was infected and had a change of heart?

Dex-chan lover
Being pent up to hell saved his life, funny.
Not super happy with her, she realized his intent and followed through, by breaking his heart, had she told yes he could have used the feeling to fortify himself for any future temptations, shooting him down seems likely to produce the reverse effect and him going with a random girl on the street.
Oh well.

Dex-chan lover
(First impressions just from reading the summary) In a world with this kinda 'setting/concept', wouldn't a woman tempting a man to have sex with her also be attempting murder unless it's like a double suicide with like a lover but in a more romantic/intimate way, unless his 'temptation' is just him getting horny from women in a world where they decided to just segregate things into co-ed sections, same sex attraction aside. tho it would make sense for the 'sex ban' that red apple had lol

--

Expected an erotica tag unless it doesn't show too much

Surely other than creating new drugs, the opposite of ED drugs would exist

Would make a fucked up dark comedy for a female serial killer to go on a rampage. or actually kill someone and say that the sex was the cause XD

I guess they've been distant but weird to call a childhood friend '-san' unless they tell you to stop a casual tone or so
around other ppl

LOL that 'frog' term is interesting, didn't think there was a specific word for it. well, i know it's happened but i guess japan and other countries would have words for it

Dex-chan lover
Won't this make women who engage in sex, knowing it would kill the men, the murderer? They had to know that it would kill them!

Fed-Kun's army
I'm probably stupid for not getting it, but why was she crying as he left?

Like I get she didn't mean it, saying that she wasn't interested any more, but does that mean she knew she was infected and had a change of heart?
Thats my guess that she was infected and knowing he loved her used the last bit of self restraint to send him away. That or she isn't but just incase did that.

Dex-chan lover
Won't this make women who engage in sex, knowing it would kill the men, the murderer? They had to know that it would kill them!
maybe it's a 'do it at your own' risk kinda situation b/c idk if they'd completely ban sex like in Akai Ringo (and that def didn't stop anyone lol) altho at least it'd be instant (well maybe not 'instant' but sooner than some actual cases) karma for the ppl who assault (dunno if it's mentioned if it'd be an issue between gay couples tho but i imagine it probably won't cover that unless in a comic relief ver, i half expected one of MC's friends to hook up with a 'femboy'/crossdresser and end up fine because it wasn't a woman lol)

The same way ppl would be like "that's on you for getting pregnant" or so even tho the guy's equally responsible too

Users who are viewing this thread