Ambivalent ~Doutei wo Sutetara Shinu Sekai~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

cgr

Dex-chan lover
(First impressions just from reading the summary) In a world with this kinda 'setting/concept', wouldn't a woman tempting a man to have sex with her also be attempting murder
Won't this make women who engage in sex, knowing it would kill the men, the murderer? They had to know that it would kill them!
that's probably a major plot point and the reason why death rates are so high: women being infected makes their sexual desire (libido) too high https://mangadex.org/chapter/253e245e-a6b2-4e41-980d-c337372557ee/5 so they literally can't control themselves from pouncing on men even though they internally know it'll kill them

like there will also probably be multiple sexually starved women later literally trying to rape MC and other males , especially since the huge decline in male population means they don't have much of a choice to satiate their lust

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm probably stupid for not getting it, but why was she crying as he left?
I'm assuming she really likes him but once she realized his reason needed to play the bad guy to help keep him alive. Could also be because she liked him but when she saw his pants was so turned off she pities herself.

Dex-chan lover
big brain move…. check the hymen if its still intact

2c2h46.png

Aggregator gang
Please continue and don't stop suddenly in the middle like so many of my favourite mangas did :qq:

Dex-chan lover
that's probably a major plot point and the reason why death rates are so high: women being infected makes their sexual desire (libido) too high https://mangadex.org/chapter/253e245e-a6b2-4e41-980d-c337372557ee/5 so they literally can't control themselves from pouncing on men even though they internally know it'll kill them

like there will also probably be multiple sexually starved women later literally trying to rape MC and other males , especially since the huge decline in male population means they don't have much of a choice to satiate their lust
Wonder if this means there'll be an uptick in chastity cage sales XD (tho it would suck if men just got pegged or gay hookups still caused death lol)
Please continue and don't stop suddenly in the middle like so many of my favourite mangas did :qq:
at the very least the raws are around chapter 7-8 by now i think

Supporter
...I was going to make a remark that some lines could do with proofreading, but then tumblin throws right at the end that that's apparently our job...

Dex-chan lover
ANOTHERNOTHERNOTHER "sex = death but MC gets mysteriously bombarded by pussy from every angle" manga, no thanks, it was funny but not THAT funny, this is a no-go for me

Users who are viewing this thread