Ame Demo Hare Demo - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Not much to say because we're still covering stuff from the previous serialization, of course I prefer this new more beautiful take, and coming up next comes the best part
where the club members realize that the MCs are in love instead of getting in the way as much as they can... Only if this follows the same steps
also nice to see some members in color at the end! Yozora is surprisingly very beautiful and Penguin really small o_O

The joke about losing hair is funnier considering that she had a ponytail in the first serialization and that's gone.

Dex-chan lover
Well well well. What are the differences with the other one ? One, the revelation of Yozora. In the other one she is reveal after the girls try to bring back Nekozaki to the shrine because they thought it's their fault she didn't come back (another thing that change btw) when here she us just reveal like that. Second like i said, in the other one the girls feel bad that Nekozaki didn't come back to the shrine after the club is born because they thought it's their fault and try to bring her back when here it doesn't happen at all. Also we didn't have the girls talking about the relationship at the end but whatever.

Edit : Also Yozora is smaller for some reasons as her personal info page from the other one make her stand at 161cm when here she is not even at 160cm

Dex-chan lover
Still not past the other version yet, but I'm liking all the differences so far. I'm really enjoying this one.

Mikoto is so adorable yelling how she wants Nekozaki, and those reactions were hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
So this is another version of the same failure of a manga by that weirdo who has absolutely no sense of humor about two characters who could make a really beautiful yuri manga between themselves because it's not just the same "insecure brunette and hyper-confident blonde" pairing, but where instead the story constantly gets sidetracked by three boring and deploringly unfunny characters.

Meanwhile there are quite a few yuri manga that seemed to have lots of potential that have been dropped over the last two years. I'm thinking of "A girl like a pilgrim", "Kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi", "Kurokami miko to Maria witch" to name but a few.
But someone thought we needed a second version of this abomination instead.

Looking forward to TakuyaYozora pair. Really love their story in the oc wonder how autor will do it in this one.

@Pachka84 right there with you, I get why you would read a comedy manga about the club and i get why you would read a yuri manga about the protagonists, but what is the point of combining them? The comedy adds nothing to the yuri and the yuri adds nothing to the comedy.

Dex-chan lover
That's how the original version was also about, i don't know whta you expected. It was the same thing that Comprehensive Tovarich.I don't read Pachka comment because god know there gonna a rant about hair color like it always has for some reasons. It's funny some has already such a harsh judgement after only 2 chapters. Don't even give the manga a chance, just judge on 2 chapters. Then fine, just leave if you don't like it. I honestly won't miss those useless comments on hair colors.

Dex-chan lover
Pg35 the moment you realize that your friend is gay(and is not for you😨)

Double-page supporter
Visually prefered most of the side characters in the original, but thankfully it seems they have been toned back a bit, though still early days.

Top quality translation/editing too, thank you Purin.

Dex-chan lover
@yuusiren
I think author main issues in writing so far including the other works is the side characters or these "mob" characters.

They felt so damn bland and exist only to annoy the shit out of the story.

"My world finally had colour"
Manga: continues in b&w.
*disappointment noises*

Dex-chan lover
bruh the side characters are the most remarkable thing both in this and the old version. i wish this version had more of them, they're absolutely a riot

I felt like I saw some old side characters in that cafeteria shot with the roommate arrows on page 4.

They're both a delight to have around and also a huge distraction if I'm not re-reading after each chapter release. Can't keep track of that many personalities. At least they all have actual personalities... unlike lots of other manga.

Users who are viewing this thread