Ame Demo Hare Demo - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.2 - Part 2

Good! Arata way to go! The Yuri content was more evident compare to tovarisch and the art is still so great. Thank you Arata Iri! But I hope what happenede wont get side track on the next chapters. What a diversion. things were getting good for those two!! hehe Thank you

Oh, ok, good, very good
Their feelings didn’t miss each other, I can be at peace😇

Dex-chan lover
Aaaahhhhh!!!!*insert gay panic*YESSSS GUURL YURI DEEEEP!!
I can't wait till they talk about that sneak kiss she made...they wouldn't skip it,and would not just forget it like nothing just happened right??right?!

ABOUT TIME YOU BOTH TO CONFESS AND HAVE A FLUFFY TALK TO EACH OTHER!!>\\\\<❤

THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATIONS ❤😇

Yes haha go Mikoto :) Well, it was a "stolen" kiss so they have to talk about it. And finally confess to each other. Darn but I guess we'll have to wait for the talk because...Record Club.

Thank you for the update!

I was getting ready to get frustrated that the gay idiots are basically mirroring the other's thoughts, then things very suddenly got Spicy, with a kiss even, and then oh motherfuck what now? Though I suppose a bit of drama might be a good thing to prevent Mikoto from tucking tail and running from Nekozaki and dragging it out even more.

OK we skipped from step 4 straight to step 69, but I'm okay with that.

I bet it's a record issue.

Fed-Kun's army
NGL, I did scream at them in bed and kissing...

... but I’m still so fucking terrified at the prospect of Nekozaki being a murderer.

Dex-chan lover
SHE KISSED HER!!!!!!

MY MIND JUST BLOW-UP FROM EXCITEMENT not long ago then RECORD club enter the stage😂wow. And she's probably did not literally murder her father but perhaps she just claim it like that?

I loved this episode.Finally a kiss.Also i really like that she is possesive.

Users who are viewing this thread