Ame Demo Hare Demo - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Classic side characters progression is classic. oF course side characters will be in a relationship before the MC does. At this point i'm not even surprised. At least doing this shit now mean more time after for the MC. It's better that it's deal earlyon where the MC are also still at the beginning of their relationship rather than near the end in clutch moment. And since both side pairs seem together then they probably won't be a stop anymore, at least not for the main story. I don't care if they take the spotlight in extras or bonus.

Dex-chan lover
Awwwwww how heartwarming <3 I love the progress with the side characters relationships in this manga.

Now we just need Mikoto and Nekozaki to become a couple.

Aggregator gang
These side characters were cute but I really really like the other side characters. I wish more was shown for this couple besides the fights cause they are cute and interesting.

Dex-chan lover
That was a roller coaster of a chapter lo/ I get why she got desperate ... Is like, Penguin is her reason to live and her salvation so she was desperate to be something more, but it was a surprise that it worked out so good at the end!

Thanks for the update!!!Also Nekozaki legs niiiiiiiice

I have... however one thing to point out that's bothering me, not sure if that's the author or something off but, in the page 25 she says "I feel like 24 hours aren't enough" to enjoy the things she wanted but it follows with "The days I spent begging for time to go by faster ... were finally over" don't you think these conflict each other too much ? Like... I understand both feeling but it must be hard to feel both ways at the same time haha

Dex-chan lover
I still liked Pengin more with her longer hair from the original chapters. It was so cute.

Fed-Kun's army
Enjoyed the take on Shishimaru's past. Having a character with this much of a void in her life is quite the dark storytelling I'm expecting from this manga.

But Pengin jumping her... feels like it came out of nowhere. Unless it's better explained in the next chapter...

Double-page supporter
I can't be the only one who finds Shishimaru annoying right? She admits she was basically saved by Pengin but is irritated that Pengin can't remember the first day they met even though she further admits Pengin only saw her for a split second. There's a massive difference in impact from those two perspectives, yet she berates Pengin day in and day out? Jfc just communicate for once. Honestly she's a piece of shit and I have no idea why Pengin would like her.

Edit: Also its absolutely ridiculous to think you have no impact on someone else's life when you're basically attached at the hip. "POS" might be a bit harsh, but Shishimaru has some pretty severe mental issues she's bringing into this relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread