Ame Demo Hare Demo - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Kudos for Pen, that was bold indeed. Now there are two pair left to get in touch, though the chilhood friend pair seem to already get past this point.

Dex-chan lover
@Dudley Chris Rock put it the best way for me: "When you have a career there's not enough time in the day. When you have a job, there's too much time."

I know you get it but for others: Before she met Pengin she had no goals or purpose in life, so her days were too slow. When she started studying so she could get into the same school, days were too fast and too short.

Dex-chan lover
She
was Cheerful
Kind
and Dumb

me*: soft too..
Few moments later

WHaaat the heck Shishimaru you just Flip the switch on her!

From today onwards be my Girlfriend
😂

to much character development one after another

thisss gaayy people!!! lol

Dex-chan lover
That was really cute, but Shishimaru's expression at the and worries me... I hope that's just the shock of the situation and not genuine regret/fear of being in a relationship with pengin...

We still haven't heard her response...

@KoDoge i agree that it’s unfair that shishimaru expected pengin to remember her when she saw her for only a second and probably didn’t even realize that she inadvertently saved her life but for shishimaru, that moment obviously meant a lot. for the latter to not remember something that impacted the former greatly, i understand being upset. they should’ve just communicated better lol

LOL Mikoto and Nekozaki were both catatonic and shaking in the background while Maru and Pengin talked at the cafeteria...

Users who are viewing this thread