Ame Demo Hare Demo

Fed-Kun's army
…wait; I remember reading a similar story from the same author.

Is it a rewritten version…?

Group Leader
This is a reboot of Todo no Tsumari no Uchouten, serialized in a different magazine (Dengeki Daioh), after the original magazine underwent a restructuring and the author got the short end of the stick. Same setting and premise, slightly different events as of the first chapter. It may branch out more as it goes on.

Fed-Kun's army
@purin whoa so prev series got axed so it started over again?

But tbh I saw many improvements in this one. It seems more ‘full’ compared to previous one that imo, quite ‘sparse’ (have lots of empty spaces).

This is good, so good! Can wait to see the 10000th chapter :3

Dex-chan lover
I love this already <3 Nekozaki not wanting them to just barge in, seems like she is a little jealous about sharing Mikoto. How cute, it is like she already considers them to be going out. Really quite nice.

Thanks so much for translating this!

Well I think Todo no tsumari was popular enough in japan so hopefully he can now write his full vision without getting axed

Fed-Kun's army
I hope the author tones down the side characters a bit... they're not too bad, but I really don't want them to always be hyper and hectic all over, interrupting the main couple all the time.

Double-page supporter
This author does wonderful expressions and character interaction, but has problems with overbearing side characters overshadowing the leads. Let's see where this goes.

Damn ok, this is way different theme from what it was in preserialization. Gotta get my shit up before encountering new chaps again

Yo wtf, why is this almost a complete 180 than the alternate one? The alternate one is all lovey dovey and pur wholesome comedy stuff, but this is just... Depressing, not that i mind tho, just wondering is all

Users who are viewing this thread