An Absurd Relationship

I can not follow this at all I feel like I am getting characters mixed up every other chapter

Aggregator gang
Did the series get an axe?
I feel like it missing some chapters.

Dex-chan lover
a strange read indeed, you won't find a lot of fluff but the development wasn't bad at all (though, too many netori from our MC... x'D)

I would really like to see a continuation of the one shot at the beginning. The afterwards by the author made it seem like it was a serialization, does anyone know if it was serialized?

Dex-chan lover
I would really like to see a continuation of the one shot at the beginning. The afterwards by the author made it seem like it was a serialization, does anyone know if it was serialized?
Wasn't the afterword talking about the one that actually spanned multiple chapters here when they said that? That was a serialization that followed what was supposed to just be the first of a bunch of one shots. As for the plans to do more with the characters again later in a different time or such, not sure anything has come of that unless it got tucked away in one of the anthologies I didn't check very thoroughly on MangaUpdates.

I found the story line to be weird and broken. I felt like it started out fairly well but then just ended. It was just odd and gave me no sense of a flow

Fed-Kun's army
What a rushed ending...
But at least it reminded me I need to finish reading What does the fox say, same story, but more indepth.

The pacing and direction of the story were hard to follow at times but it wasn't impossible. Overall not bad but not great either

Really enjoy coming back to this one once in a while. It's a shame it's so short, I'm a big fan of this very time skip heavy style.

i got confused with those faces on the 1st chapter...especially the one in ch1 and 2 then the partner of MC..

but anyway,this is a nice story though,nothing huge,just okay..

Group Leader
it was an interesting start but it ended just like that...
*sigh*

I really liked this one. It's a slice of life thing so not that much of a plot, but the atmosphere, the characters and especially the art are all great.

Users who are viewing this thread