An Evil Dragon That Was Sealed Away for 300 Years Became My Friend (Pre-Serialization) - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Aggregator gang
Nice to see this back, weird that the dragon can still cast magic despite being summoned in a weak state.

Thanks for the translation and picking this up~

Dex-chan lover
Are we supposed to wait for the author to make the doujin again...

Just re-posting from an earlier post I made, so ppl can find better quality translation

"On a side note, now that they have corrected it, I'm not sure if the choice of aroused is correct either. "He's excited about having magic cast on him" would make more sense than having a side effect of arousing him. Also, "Mumu got cocky" because of Youta being excited by her being able to cast magic. No reason why they'd come out of their way to say "she is feeling better" in brackets after Youta getting excited."

Dex-chan lover
Okay, horniness aside, are we to assume she had a Cure-all spell or did she do the Dragon Maid thing where she destroyed the whole room and simply reset everything (including the guy)?

Fed-Kun's army
@Gustbk Well, she did say she could deal with poisons and curses, so I'm guessing she just tried curing both at once.
Then, either:
1. it did have an effect on the disease (like maybe it gets rid of foreign substances for the poison, which would include the cold virus),
2. Or, the excitement from seeing magic (and fear of being annihilated) caused an adrenaline surge, which made him feel better, despite still being sick.

My assumption is the second one.

Dex-chan lover
So magic gives you a hard-on? I like the concept of magic being powered by sheer horny-ness

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the TL !

I got the same feeling as mumu when my first pet got sick. That ain't good for the heart .

Users who are viewing this thread