An Immoral Night

Dex-chan lover
When a manga about sex abuse and borderline slavery gets a 8+ rating and romance tags 🤣😆🤣

Fucked up sickos

Thanks for the update! <3 I need more stories like this... anyone recommend any others? I'm past the point of teen love at my age, Josei manga/hwa is nice but not as exciting without the more, realistic sex.

@esmie15 ditto 👇

But also “Sultan’s Lover” if you haven’t read it, & “The Virgin Witch”, “The Blood of Madam Giselle”, “The Gentle Goblin’s Bird” & “Sweet Dream”

I’m screaming he really came for the consort’s neck w his comment lmaooooo ☠😭

Also does the scanlation team need any help ?

I REALLY think u should put sexual violence as one of the tags...because this is definitely rape.

Finally!!!! Ive been waiting for monttthhhsss hoping a good hearted (and h*rny) scanlation team to pick this up and translate it into english. I'm done rereading this in other language, now patiently waiting for the update. Thanks for translating this!
And yes this is as the title says, an Immoral manhwa. It has sexual violence, (basically rape).
Don't read if you are not into something like that (well honestly speaking, no one is into rape, it is horrible)
But let me tell you, the art is just... dayummm!
And putting aside the rape in the beginning, there is something behind it (still doesn't make the rape right), but being a concubine, it is the responsibility and privilege to serve the man of the house tho (cmiiw).

And to spoil you a bit, there is not much spiciness anymore aside from that early rape scene, until we get almost to the end. It will be just explaining the story behind (conspiracies!) and how they survive the politics (with their power of animal instinct to procreate!)

Enjoy!

@persephonesdark oops sorry I remembered it wrong. Yes there are smutty scenes we can look forward to. Actually should be in the next chapter (chapter 12 or 13) 🤣 has been long since I read this I thought it was towards the end. And apparently when I thought it was the end, it was not.
Yayy!

@bangag Thank you for the Immoral Night updates. ^^ Keep up the great work! And have a Happy New Year! ^^

Please pass the message to the rest of the staff.

Users who are viewing this thread