An Introvert's Hookup Hiccups: This Gyaru Is Head Over Heels for Me! - Ch. 17.5

Dex-chan lover
If all it does is satisfy your guilt, you're not atoning. But on the other hand, there's nothing to atone for anyway.

Very straightforward to show her love... I think they misspelled "disrespect". I'm not forgiving her for that atrocious behaviour.

Dex-chan lover
If all it does is satisfy your guilt, you're not atoning. But on the other hand, there's nothing to atone for anyway.

Very straightforward to show her love... I think they misspelled "disrespect". I'm not forgiving her for that atrocious behaviour.
1st month of their relationship are shifting between sweet and pain ...

sweet when both are together and pain when we goes thru their monologue

but that what make 1st month mark anniversary for them its very important and most exciting for this couple story

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and here...we conclude this couple 2nd week story

2 more week b4 fake couple time period end

Dex-chan lover
Do you got to know if there are fan translations. If not where do I go to read the light novels in English officially

Dex-chan lover
Do you got to know if there are fan translations. If not where do I go to read the light novels in English officially
J-Novel Club
Got any spoilers for us?
The class rep, who has thus far not shown up in any establishing shots of the classroom, IIRC
She overheard the dare. In the past she was also the victim of a confession dare, and it didn't have nearly so happy an ending. She didn't actually intend to drop the bucket, that part was an accident.

Users who are viewing this thread