An Introvert's Hookup Hiccups: This Gyaru Is Head Over Heels for Me! - Ch. 17.5

Dex-chan lover
1st month of their relationship are shifting between sweet and pain ...

sweet when both are together and pain when we goes thru their monologue

but that what make 1st month mark anniversary for them its very important and most exciting for this couple story

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and here...we conclude this couple 2nd week story

2 more week b4 fake couple time period end
WTF in story it’s onl been 2 weeks!?

Supporter
Gee, I sure hope she can someday become as honest and straightforward with her emotional and physical needs as he is.

Supporter
Do you got to know if there are fan translations. If not where do I go to read the light novels in English officially
They're available officially as e-books (through V7 currently) on all the usual digital platforms. I get mine through Play Books.

Dex-chan lover
she was ready to off him for getting a girl advice, daaamn for someone that started the relationship on a game, the audacity hahaha
Lmao yeah, but atleast she seems to be self aware enough to catch herself feeling like that. Instead of going off on him she did the right thing and just affirmed their shared feelings.

The smart, healthy and mature thing to do really. She reaffirms that she isn't loosing to some random chick easing her own jealousy and reinforces the thought in his head.

Now if only more irl couples did that divorce rates wouldn't be so high

Dex-chan lover
J-Novel Club

The class rep, who has thus far not shown up in any establishing shots of the classroom, IIRC
She overheard the dare. In the past she was also the victim of a confession dare, and it didn't have nearly so happy an ending. She didn't actually intend to drop the bucket, that part was an accident.
The road to hell is paved in good intentions after all. Thanks for the spoiler tho!

In a sense you could say the culprit was successful

Supporter
Did not expect a recap chapter.
I had to reset my thinking to remember that in this series in particular, the .5 chapters aren't just fun little interludes, but full fleshed-out chapters recounting events from Nanami's perspective (see also the ones for 2, 4, 7, 12).

Supporter
45597733e7655c4b9ecd1ee3837e9bfd.jpg

I like the .5 chapters interspersed along the way, as they help to summarize the progression from Nanami's point of view.

Looks like only halfway through week 2 so far. Haven't gotten to the aquarium date yet.

Gotta get the insulin ready for the back part of V2

Dex-chan lover
i hope this all gets resolved peacefully
IRL that would be the case:
Nanami I knew about the punishment game but I love you for real and I don't mind.
Youshin thank you and I'm so sorry but I also love you.
problem solved, moving on

In the average japanese author's head:
let's go here, here and here
they plan to do this, this and that
sh*t hits the fan
some drama involving a break up
separation vibes
gloom and doom
someone confesses like they knew where a bodyis buried
someone runs away
someone chases after them
characters teleport from here to there and then again
there is some time limit cause why not
someone cries
someone disappeared
someone calls some friends to get no clue or help whatsoever
the night falls
seems like the end
someone remembers a hint only mentioned once a lot of chapters ago that will tell where him or her is
someone teleports to the place
they meet
someone cries yet again
cringe yelling confession
hin or her is rejecting cause (insert self blaming reasons)
for some reason someone cries again and they talk again
some d*mb apology
they accept the apology or whatever
they are a couple again (only broke up for like 2 hours max)
romantic starry sky
kiss
Etc

Btw this is not the manga just how these stories go. You must understand authors just want to stretch the sh*t out of these youtube manga tier stories lmao

Users who are viewing this thread