An Introvert's Hookup Hiccups: This Gyaru Is Head Over Heels for Me! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Supporter
He still believes the that she's doing this just because of a punishment game... Did the MC just go blind and deaf during the basketball competition stuff? Girl went full blown fan-girl right in his face, he should know that there's something more than just the punishment game. Like maybe she just wanted to stay friends so that they could watch movies together afterwards... I knew it going over the top like that was going to cause issues... Every other time that her feelings have been growing for him, she hasn't had an overt or over the top reaction so poor social skills could easily lead him to overlooking it, but to have high enough emotional intelligence to tell off his Senpai then a chapter or two later completely ignore her fan-girling all over him...
At this point, he's leaning much more toward the this-is-real side but can't shake those lingering doubts. The fact that she shows him two completely different personality types in the space of their first few days together (and he's about to get a third) doesn't at all help him put aside the idea that her apparent attraction to him could just be another act.

Dex-chan lover
LN reader can you spoil me on if girl tells dad about the bet? pls and thank you
Oke I'll tell ya

I only read it till Vol 3 so here we go

Nanami never tell anyone about batsugame, except her 2 besties.

However, after this in-laws meeting
Nanami's Mom asked her why she likes MC so much when Nanami herself is pretty bad when it comes to boy.
Thus Nanami revealed the secret about batsugame and crying

Nanami's Mom be like "ok that's fine, I understand. However, after a month, you should come clear about batsugame and your feeling, whether you got dumped by him it's up to him."

Tldr : only Mom knew, not dad

Dex-chan lover
I'm really not sure why, but I'm really confused with their conversation...

Dex-chan lover
Time for a training arc with the dad so you can protect his girl under any circumstance.

Dex-chan lover
Ok them cooking together was the cutest shit ever
Now I gotta read the novel

Dex-chan lover
Why do they always say unhealthy this unhealthy that like they don't eat outside every now and then... Some people always 😐
And this couple pace at formula 1

Dex-chan lover
I swear the T-800 on his shirt was intentional
ill-be-back-zoom-1200x1500w.jpg

Dex-chan lover
ROFL'ing at the fact that the massive dad's shirt says T800 as in the Terminator

Dex-chan lover
tbf in a vacuum if a girl mentions looking like a married couple multiple times in the first week of dating that probably qualifies for some red flags lmao

but these two dorks are just too adorable, go git em :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread