An Introvert's Hookup Hiccups: This Gyaru Is Head Over Heels for Me! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Can someone spoil me if he ever addresses the fact that he knows about the punishment game?

Contributor
Netflix and chill the rest of the General Murica movies, let's freaking goooo

Glasses Nanami. :thumbsup:

I guess this look is the best of both worlds: wearing glasses while being as fashionable with accessories as her gyaru self would do.

Them making and cooking food together actually sounds romantic to me. The most real part of the date, even. I guess it's because it's something different from the typical movie date and restaurant date, it's kinda refreshing.

Man, if only that 1 month deadline and Youshin's awareness of the punishment game wasn't like some Sword of Damocles hanging over their actually, currently sweet relationship. Nanami's shocked expression when reminded of the end of the month coming up pretty much sums it up.

Meeting the potential future in-laws. See, this is why romcom manga shouldn't end at the main couple dating. We miss out on potentially entertaining situations like this, once the typical romcom cops out with the successful confession ending.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Eh? Did their neck always this small
I was thinking the exact same thing. It was honestly pretty distracting while I was reading. Like, when a baby can put her in a chokehold, you know the artist has gone too far. I was afraid some stiff breeze was going to come along while walking her home and snap her neck. :meguuusad: Now I kind of want to go re-check the illustrations in the novels to see how they look.

Dex-chan lover
What an absolutely cute chapter! Nanami's so cute in that outfit, and she's so in love with Yoshin that she's not even thinking about the punishment game anymore. She just wants to be with him.

Youshin's happy that there's someone so willing to stay with him. He's even willing to watch lots of movies just to stay with Nanami! And he's happy that he can eat with someone like a family!

Nanami's dad looks really gigantic, but I'm sure he's a softie on the inside. He is still Nanami's dad, after all!

Dex-chan lover
  • NOT a robot. A cybernetic organism!
    [*]
    Your clothes. Give them to me now.
  • What day is it? The date? THE YEAR?!
We all know that T2 is the high point of the series. But I think T1 had better one-liners because they're kinda goofy.

Users who are viewing this thread