An Introvert's Hookup Hiccups: This Gyaru Is Head Over Heels for Me! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Just discovered this manga today, I have to say this is by far the best MC out of all the rom-com manga I've ever read.

1. Dude works out and is jacked.
2. Lots of confidence, doesn't hold back complementing FeMC, taking the initiative, even standing up to delinquents and FeMC's intimidating father.
3. Very intelligent, he played the basketballer dude pretty well and called out his stupid conditions.
4. Even though his online friend carried the start, MC has been relying on him less and less it seems and taking action himself.
5. Not afraid to show his goofy side and jokes around quite a bit with FeMC, with the whole "ninja" joke. Sense of humor is very important in a relationship.
6. Earned the FeMC's affection, didn't start out as friends and have her slowly develop feelings, she saw him as a man straight away.
7. Takes the lead, it's very rare for these rom-coms to have the man be the dominant one in the relationship, usually FeMC has to cheer them up and give them confidence to do stuff.

The MC being this much of a gigachad is the reason why I couldn't stop reading this manga when I started, this is easily what sets this manga apart from the other rom-coms I've read. If anyone can tell me any rom-coms with an MC like this I'd very much appreciate it.

Dex-chan lover
Im glad all the zoomer little shits hate my comment. It makes me extra happy when they are also confuses. I hope they get to have multipe daugters in the future(which is ganna be soooo hard even finding a girl to start a family for you's but good luck with that) and they all turn like this. But its probably too early for you. You kids are still at the stage raging at your pops "yOu dOnt uNderStanD daAAd" etc.
No I'm confused cause your comment legit makes zero sense, like it was completely out of left field, "ungrateful whore"?? Bro what female hurt you to this extent?

You're weird my guy

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn the manga just amp up the cringiness of this series

Dex-chan lover
Mod Edit: Personal Attacks
No I'm confused cause your comment legit makes zero sense, like it was completely out of left field, "ungrateful whore"?? Bro what female hurt you to this extent?

You're weird my guy
you are the weird one for thinking im hurt by a female. You are what zoomers call "gotcha andy" you are trying to do a gotcha and say im incel or some shit which has no room on any of my comments. Just say it pussy.

Dex-chan lover
you are the weird one for thinking im hurt by a female. You are what zoomers call "gotcha andy" you are trying to do a gotcha and say im incel or some shit which has no room on any of my comments. Just say it pussy.
So you randomly calling a manga character an "ungrateful whore" is you not acting like an incel?

Ight whatever you say buddy 👍

Dex-chan lover
And yet you keep spewing irrelevant shit

You're just flat out weird, no "gotcha" or anything, it's a simple observation

And yes I'm 100% convinced that girls hurt your feelings so now you're taking it out on a manga character for no reason

Pretty sure this problem lies on you if that's how you get treated often

Dex-chan lover
check his post history man, you'll realize baiting is all he does all day every day since 09 september 2023, hence the 1750 posts in merely 2 months while 90% of members who's been here since 2018 haven't even made 1000 posts

Dex-chan lover
Im glad all the zoomer little shits hate my comment. It makes me extra happy when they are also confuses. I hope they get to have multipe daugters in the future(which is ganna be soooo hard even finding a girl to start a family for you's but good luck with that) and they all turn like this. But its probably too early for you. You kids are still at the stage raging at your pops "yOu dOnt uNderStanD daAAd" etc.
my guy maybe take a step back a second and explain your point to us "zoomer little shits" about her supposedly being a whore before you cry at us for not liking your statement since you seem to be really grown up? I genuinely want to understand your opinion since the way I see it she just fell in love with a boy her age (even if she met him by chance like you usually do when dating) and didn't throw herself at random men. appreciate it 👍

Dex-chan lover
my guy maybe take a step back a second and explain your point to us "zoomer little shits" about her supposedly being a whore before you cry at us for not liking your statement since you seem to be really grown up? I genuinely want to understand your opinion since the way I see it she just fell in love with a boy her age (even if she met him by chance like you usually do when dating) and didn't throw herself at random men. appreciate it 👍
"my guy" "lets unpack this". shut the fuck up loser. jesus christ. Im am nobody to you, why are you typing essays for random people on the internet even worse for fictional people. Get a grip, dont fight with my autism.

Dex-chan lover
"my guy" "lets unpack this". shut the fuck up loser. jesus christ. Im am nobody to you, why are you typing essays for random people on the internet even worse for fictional people. Get a grip, dont fight with my autism.
you're the one who replied to multiple people with messages that were basically just hatemail instead of conversing like a human being. Good luck with your autism.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is basically this:
ONrDbFs.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank you, that comment he made about her was super random

So the only conclusion I've arrived at is that he gets bullied by women, otherwise there's literally zero explanation behind him trashing someone that doesn't deserve it

Dex-chan lover
"Why are you typing essays for random people on the Internet, even worse for fictional people"

So....exactly what you're doing then?? Cause you have all this hate for a female lead that isn't even real, then you go on a rampage with your essays when someone questions the shit you comment. Yea you have no room to talk about anyone in that regard

Edit: ah so you're autistic, now its starting to make somewhat sense

You can still eat a dick tho

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
check his post history man, you'll realize baiting is all he does all day every day since 09 september 2023, hence the 1750 posts in merely 2 months while 90% of members who's been here since 2018 haven't even made 1000 posts
Are you referring to me or the guy you're replying to? Cause my usual comments are criticizing whatever chapter I happen to be commenting on, and if I do talk shit to someone it's usually me calling someone out on a wild/dumb take they make

Hell, a good majority of readers on this are just flatout weirdos that need to be addressed....like the guy you're replying to for example

Dex-chan lover
A wingdad!? This isn't supposed to happen in mangas! He's supposed to unfairly beat him up!! 😱

Users who are viewing this thread