An Inviting Onee-san - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@GoblinGuy

Good that a weeb on a manga forum knows more than mental health experts. You should offer them your advices. You seem to be a genius!

If the term is subjective, then the term is useless.

@mangafield

Subjective terms aren't useless, though? Especially since most things are subjective, including how 'messed up' a thing is to an individual, or whether a manga is meant for basement dwellers or not.

Dex-chan lover
@fffume

I see you never went to college/university. Otherwise you would know that subjective measurements are pretty much useless in science. And mental illnesses ARE science.

@mangafield

If I was talking specifically about mental illness, then yes, I would give you that (and just because 3/4 people don't have some sort of psycological disorder doesn't mean those people aren't 'messed up' or have flaws/weird tastes).

But that's not what I was referencing. I was pointing to the subjectivity of what people find appealing (or not), aka 'your experiences aren’t universal' and 'Every person is a little bit messed up in some way.' quoting @flavor25. This manga isn't to your tastes. It isn't to mine either. But some people might enjoy this and they might be 'perfectly balanced'.

People have different tastes. Not all of them are great, and not all of them are right. But there's no need to freak out and get upset over it.

The college comment was very 'big-brained high school drop-out' of you, though.

Dex-chan lover
@fffume

I referenced college because you learn there how to conduct scientific studies. You don‘t learn that in any other school like e.g. highschool.
It wasn‘t a comment about intelligence...

And I do believe that the average reader of such a manga has social anxiety which is a mental illness.

Dex-chan lover
@MangaField

While it may or may not be true that the average reader of this particular manga has social anxiety (the only way to know for sure is to do a study and you haven’t done that now have you?) you do have to keep in mind that the “average” does not apply to everyone. It may apply to most but not all. This is something even scientists are aware of when they use the term “average.” So don’t decide what people’s disorders are. You’re not special. You’re just a guy on a Manga thread claiming superiority.

Dex-chan lover
@Flavor25

No one would finance a study about loser who read those manga.
It‘s not hard to be superior to people like them.

@mangafield

Sounds like you're trying to compensate for something.

And that you have some sort of superiority complex/a huge ego, which explains a lot.

@mangafield

The college comment was very 'big-brained high school drop-out' of you, though.

That wasn't an attack on you, that was commenting on how you sounded/presented yourself. Big difference between 'that sounded pretentious' and 'you're pretentious'.

Maybe stop with the misrepresentation and aggression, and maybe we could've had an actual discussion about the manga and people who'd read it, rather than you flinging insults.

However, I can't help you with that. I'm just a bunch of text for you. The only person who can change your mind is you. Sounds dumb and possibly condecending, but that's just how it is. Best of luck with that ego death.

Dex-chan lover
@fffume

Oh my god, just STOP replying, you weeb. We get it, you love that manga so much that you have to obsessively defend it.

Do yourself a favor and go to the subreddit „iamverysmart“. That‘s were you belong. We get it, you are so much better than us peasants. 🙄

@mangafield

one more thing:

have you even read your own comments? get some self-awareness, mate, it's available at the 5&dime.

see ya.

Contributor
Stares-in-Nagatoro.png

Contributor
Why people are fighting or talking seriously in a thread like this.

Just fap with the others and move on, this thing have no other purpose after all.

Users who are viewing this thread