Anan-san wa Deatte 3-byou de Gattai shitai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a lot for translation 🙏

At this rate you'll catch up quickly with the raws :meguupog:

Dex-chan lover
In times like this all I remember is the little South Park jingle of the Sexual Harassment Panda. After all these years and it's still catchy.
Jesus, I haven't thought about that in twenty five years. It's all flowing back now...

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I'm jealous of that husband. 5 times a week in 10 years which is 520 weeks so 5*520 = 2600. So she's at least 2600 times more experienced then them

Dex-chan lover
Sexually harassing your co-worker is a bold strategy to take for your onboarding period. We'll see if it works for Chiaki (it probably will because the mangaka needs ideas to keep it running)

BCS

Dex-chan lover
If you have sex 5 times a week what do you do on the weekend

Double-page supporter
Fucks more than 5 times a week, and has never tried basic cowgirl position?

Hobby is brothel hopping, but is a virgin...

... what is going on here
Yeah, I'm totally confused:
Hobby is brothel hopping, but is a virgin...
What does she do?

Dex-chan lover
Do I dare say
02104120521515.png

Dex-chan lover
Straight girls going to hostess clubs? Can't imagine them going to some place like that for any reason.
maybe she just watches? tho other than the 'virgin/no boyfriend' thing i would've thought she meant lesbian brothels assuming normal brothels don't take female customers other than like in a 3 way b/c i imagine a woman going into a brothel most men would go to would either be seeing if they had a cheating bf or wanting a job themselves

Users who are viewing this thread