Anata ga Amaku Nedaru Made

Dex-chan lover
From my limited interaction with this I feel like it's only scratching the surface whereas something like Nana to Kaoru goes way more deep.
I've read that one too, it's different for sure, but great. Much more focused on romance than pure eroticism.

This is the first manga to actually make me feel uncomfortable reading it. I think this might be the best example I've ever seen of "geared towards a certain audience, and impermissible to anyone outside it" cause unless you're a woman or a man who's very into this I don't think you'll make it far. I got to the BDSM club before tapping out.
Same. I made it farther but after the chastity belt scene I ended up skipping the sex sections to see where it goes, and it felt as if she didn't care for him at all. Her friend is just as bad. Far more concerned with their own pleasure than their partners'.

If the genders were reversed, he (she) would have been taken by another guy and left.

Group Leader
Don’t be fooled by the rating - this manga is very high-quality and cute; it’s just not for the vast majority of people. It’s extreme femdom, very hentai, and most of the sexualization is of the male. The art is great and appealing all-around though, so for those who are into lewd onee-sans or sub males, this is for you

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread