Anata ga Shite Kurenakute mo

He's trash and selfish. I hate that this actually happens in real life. So selfish for not letting her go even though he doesn't want to help keep the relationship going. I wish she was more confident and would find happiness herself.

Just let her go man. You're hurting everyone around you and justifying bad decisions by l'm scared to go home and work on our issues. Instead let's f*** my coworker. I'm disgusted.

at least agree on the divorce then... ik ur comfortable around michi, but now it's just getting suffocating. both can't fulfill each other's needs lol

Michi should've just dumped him when at they didn't have sex for 2 months..sigh..this is depressing..imma back to read this when it's END...

I cried reading this because I can really relate to it. 3 years and I tried everything. He even cheated on me too but I couldnt catch it at the time.

Dex-chan lover
He is tooooootally going to do it again. 100% after he's past his guilty period. Holy craaaap!

I FUCKING HATE YOU CHAN OR WHATEVER THE SHIT HIS NAME IS AAAAAAA, i rlly like that this story is very realistic and raw though, we rarely get any mangas like this nowadays it's just cliche romance

I think this is a failed relationship. Both couple need to part ways.

lets see if you lot are going to curse her like you're doing with the husband when she cheat on him too

I really feel brought down to my knee by this last chapter. Punched in the gut by the "gift" giving and knowing how it came up.
Just admit your mariage is done instead of hurting your partner like that by hiding your shitty behavior and not letting go.

@burmn123
I feel like what you're saying is probably going to happen but I would probably blame her less for the fact Michi tried to salvage their mariage and got rejected. The husband doesn't want to work on it but doesn't want let go either. He should admit he refuses to fulfill her needs and agree to a separation instead of emotionally manipulating her to keep their relationship in his comfort zone where she struggles and feels trapped.

he is such a dick!! He can't even own up to his mistakes and then gets dragged into that situation and hides it. He claims to love her but can't understand her needs. I FUCKING HATE HIMMMMMM!!!!!!!! He's such an asshole for making her feel so hurt and alone while being married and claiming he loves her. I hope she divorces him in the end. Jeez man had me crying for her😭

Why does this have too many 1 star..? The story telling is descent and it has good art. The drama isn't that forced (Unlike *ehem*RedRoseDevotedToYou*ehem*) and the characters has believable worries.

They should really add angst to the genres so people who aren't into these types of heavy stories won't rate unfairly. But I guess shouldn't the Seinen demographic prepare you at least?

Users who are viewing this thread