Anata ga Shite Kurenakute mo

Lived this kind of relationship before, just genders are flipped and only for half the duration... It's a very emotionally painful position to be in for both sides honestly. The artist does a great job conveying the emotions that are presented between the two main leads.

Fed-Kun's army
Not a fan of Michi. I found her to be extremely annoying and self-centered. No wonder her husband
have sex with his co-worker
. He should divorced her and marrying someone better and understanding.

This story is great! I feel so horrible for her. I can't imagine divorce in Japan is looked kindly on. I really hope they either fix their relationship or move on. ):

Fed-Kun's army
@immamkay It will only look bad if they got caught having an affair during the marriage. Even more so if they are celebrities.

I’m surprised by the low rating. But after reading some of the comments it looks like it’s getting lower ratings cause some don’t seem to understand the purpose of this type of story and just have the black and white view of “any cheating = wrong/horrible”.
Is extramarital affairs “wrong”? Well, depends on how both parties are behaving and the exact circumstances leading to it.
Also I don’t know what marriage laws are like in Japan. Things like divorce/separation can be very difficult to do (both economically and socially speaking). So it may not be possible?
Anyways I think people should give this story a try cause it’s not bad.

Double-page supporter
My question is... Why do these people not seek professional help? There's a bunch of help centers and couple therapy and whatnot for things like this and they don't bother!? Smh the author choosing to write this story this way feels too forced if we're taking the 'realism' route

@scarlet_summer I'm not sure why you think this is unrealistic. There's a huge stigma against counseling in Japan. Even in America and other western countries, there are still people that look down on counseling. Counseling is also not covered by insurance in Japan since it's not considered medical care there, so it would be expensive even if they did want counseling.

This is very hard to swallow read in my opinion. The thème is heavy and I feel like it really does push the boundaries on what is right or wrong in a relationship. I feel like the saddest fact here is that you can have courage and try to discuss as much as you want with your partner and still be let down by them. Miki's partner is the worst kind, he won't work on any of his issues and just expects everything to work out. I feel like even if it's hard we have to let go of this kind of toxic partners who only expect their needs to be met. We need to work on our issues or let go. Not let rester the wounds in any kind of relationship.

Dex-chan lover
@scarlet_summer
I know marriage counselling is the most obvious choice for you or I, but how many people really want to go to a help centre for their failing marriage? How often does it even occur to people that that's an option?

Dex-chan lover
@scarlet_summer and what exactly is the "realism" route lol? What may seem realistic to you might be different to me, or to anyone else reading this.

Point is, realism is mainly defined by one's own experiences; for instance, someone who's never gone through any form of abuse irl can't really talk about how 'realistic' a series about abuse is.

Users who are viewing this thread