Anata ga Shite Kurenakute mo

On god, this is so good. It shows the psychic of conscience and social quota on fidelity and love and their correlation.

Ohh man I thought this was going to be some NTR type bull thing but it's somewhat melancholy.
Overall love the development of the characters going but am also scared what's going to happen when everyone find outs.

Fed-Kun's army
I don’t wana hear anything else but a simple yes or no answers to my questions.

Is there ntr?

Do they end up together?

Spoil it

He’s just not that into you. For every guy that makes excuses it’s as simple as that. Half the time they don’t realize it either.

Fed-Kun's army
@burmn123 thank you for clarifying. Thought it might be a maybe/maybe not ntr thing. It’s not easy to tell after reading emotional people vomiting their opinions below us.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for all these chapters. You've just made my New Years a bit more happier. See you in 2021 and may it treat you well

Thank you for the big update!!! Happy new year, the hard work is super appreciated!! :)

Thanks for this massive update ! Happy new year !
Miki's husband feel pressured so much why didn't he just agree to separate ? I like how on the latest chapters Miki and Niina both understood better why they were rejected by their partners even though it doesn't change the status quo.

I feel sorry for nina's wife, she didn't do a single thing wrong, everything could be solved with a single talk, different from everybody, she isnt hiding anything

lol ignoring your kind partner is mental abuse. and then turning a new leaf over night and then changing suddenly is manipulation. 💀

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating.
I love this manga. I keep expecting things to go one way and they don't, generally. I'm SO HAPPY that everyone is coming away from this mess of situations saying "yeah this sucks really bad right now but I'm going to do better going forward." Except for You.
@llavi
I'm so happy they didn't cheat together but, yeah. You's infidelity has a massive shadow over all the positive stuff that just happened.

thank you so much for your hard work scanalation team!

this has to be the first work EVER that i low key want them to cheat.

Users who are viewing this thread