Anata ga Shite Kurenakute mo

Ahhhh I really want michi to not be with you-chan.
It's not even about how he banged the glasses woman, it's seriously just not doing shit for his wife in general and not showing he cares for her in everyday life. He can make an effort once in a blue moon, but how is that even remotely enough to show you care for that person? Honestly I feel more sad about the cheating failing, much more than the failing marriage lmao.

Marriage is so rough. Don't get married. Stay single and live free, says the married woman.

Wow i've felt so many emotions i dont even know anymore. Like I've felt their pin and also their frustration but whats weirder is I DONT EVEN HAVE A LOVE LIFE!!!! I'm not married but it feels like I know how it feels to be rejected or not .... idk.. by your partner. *sigh* *ssiiiiiggghhh* I need to know the end

her being naked asking for sex doesnt do it for him but her neck?... well he likes da neck

@cmgmcmg Mangas love to sell the neck aka pulled up hair over yukata trope. I also feel like it's a way for authors to suggest attraction in a "He's different from other men" way.

I used to ship Michi with Makoto but now idk. still I hate You and his cheating-partner girl. This is just getting more and more interesting. Thanks!

Dex-chan lover
Honestly from reading the description i thought this would just be an NTR fuckfest, I mean in a way it still is but it's WAY more deeper and plot driven than i expected, also i had the littlest bit of sympathy for You until chapters 12 to 20, i couldn't give a shit about what happens to him now so i hope he gets the worst outcome possible.

Users who are viewing this thread