Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Ch. 80

Fed-Kun's army
You are being double-standard just like the others. She is equally as bad as he is. Where is the so-called effort anyway. I don't see it. She chose to have an affair with a married man instead of divorcing You earlier, and is still attached to that married man. She is trash just like You and Nina. And she will not stop doing this if she got to be with Niina later. She will definitely cheat on him as soon as Niina failed to give her the satisfaction. Stop excusing her just because she has protagonist halo!
I asked you to not reply with a dumbass take and that's exactly what you did. Bro she was asking him to bang her, she was setting up dates, making herself free and trying to rekindle their love while he was playing games on his phone, running away from her or banging his coworker. I didn't say she was good, I said she was better than him because she tried to save it, tried to make him look at her and explained to him her issues and he never listened. I seriously do not understand how someone who can type that much doesn't have enough brain cells to see how he clearly was worse than her and was the reason why their relationship fell apart. Maybe you can't accept this cause you've been cheated on but this is all on him, yes she is bad but he is bad and ignorant.

Double-page supporter
I asked you to not reply with a dumbass take and that's exactly what you did.
Don't waste your time with him, at this point he should just form a Kaede Fanclub. I've already argued with him, and there's no getting through to him. No matter what he'll stubbornly claim that Niina marriage was fine and that Michi's an evil homewrecking succubus. Though I'm still waiting on him telling us his age since he brought it up unprompted.

Dex-chan lover
My guy, did I say it was fine? I said she did everything in her power to make their relationship work. He did nothing, and he still is doing nothing. He didn't even try to fix it. He ran away from it and cheated on her. Yes, she cheated, and she is also no good, but he is far worse. He made her feel not loved, unattractive, and ugly. Those are things that a significant other should never make you feel. Judging by your projecting I am assuming you've been cheated on, but this is not the right way my dude.

Neither of them are good, but he is way worse than she is. I don't know why you're so adamant that she is as bad as he was since she put in a shit ton of effort in their relationship where he legit was an iPad kid grown up and running away from her and lying to her making up excuses to not see her.

The married man had all the power to leave her, he is not blameless either. The only and I mean only good innocent person in this story is his wife who got royally fucked by the other 3.

My rant is over, please do me a favor and do not reply with some dumbass take like they both are equal cause they are not.
I mean.. You did kinda imply it was fine, in fact you even said she should've done it sooner. 😐

Cheating is never okay even, if your Partner did it 'first' the next logical thing isn't responding in kind and following suit, but to in most cases just see the relationship for what it is and end is then and there, or talk it out (Which is rarely the appropriate responds, or rather never in my eyes). So, by the time she was considering cheating she had already given up on the relationship, so both of them are at fault.

You could say they're both guilty of the same crime~ Just because someone stole first the person stealing after isn't any less guilty

Don't waste your time with him, at this point he should just form a Kaede Fanclub. I've already argued with him, and there's no getting through to him. No matter what he'll stubbornly claim that Niina marriage was fine and that Michi's an evil homewrecking succubus. Though I'm still waiting on him telling us his age since he brought it up unprompted.
Whether the relationship was fine or not it doesn’t give her a pass to try and get with someone else’s husband. The 3 of them are trash with Nina’s wife being the one who was the least guilty of all

Double-page supporter
Whether the relationship was fine or not it doesn’t give her a pass to try and get with someone else’s husband. The 3 of them are trash with Nina’s wife being the one who was the least guilty of all
Most guilty you surely mean. It can be argued You has just always been a self-centered manchild, and simply had no business marrying anyone. And while both him and Kaede expected their spouse to organize their life for them, You at least put Michi on a pedestal as his new mommy. Meanwhile Kaede simply considered Niina her butler and his devotion a given, so she could devote herself to her corporate overlords. And I still don't know what's worse between the genuine contempt and acrimony she doused on her husband for asking for a modicum of affection, or the unadressed fact that she's simply a constantly micromanaging shit of a team leader who seem to be unaware that her subordinates can in fact work just as well as her.

Most guilty you surely mean. It can be argued You has just always been a self-centered manchild, and simply had no business marrying anyone. And while both him and Kaede expected their spouse to organize their life for them, You at least put Michi on a pedestal as his new mommy. Meanwhile Kaede simply considered Niina her butler and his devotion a given, so she could devote herself to her corporate overlords. And I still don't know what's worse between the genuine contempt and acrimony she doused on her husband for asking for a modicum of affection, or the unadressed fact that she's simply a constantly micromanaging shit of a team leader who seem to be unaware that her subordinates can in fact work just as well as her.
What’s worse it the cheating from the other 3… No excuse for that.

Double-page supporter
What’s worse it the cheating from the other 3… No excuse for that.
Lmao absolutely not, trying to find sympathy and affection from someone else when your spouse changed into a slavedriver is only human and understandable. All your preacher speeches won't change it, and reading all this "b-but cheating!!!" makes me wonder why you're reading a story about the pragmatic reasons behind adultery instead of your sunday Bible-club flyer. But I digress.

Lmao absolutely not, trying to find sympathy and affection from someone else when your spouse changed into a slavedriver is only human and understandable. All your preacher speeches won't change it, and reading all this "b-but cheating!!!" makes me wonder why you're reading a story about the pragmatic reasons behind adultery instead of your sunday Bible-club flyer. But I digress.
I’m not the one that sounds like they are making speeches. That’s more what you’ve been doing… What I’m reading is you’re saying I’m right and giving long winded excuses as to why you aren’t.

Double-page supporter
What I’m reading is you’re saying I’m right and giving long winded excuses as to why you aren’t.
Then learn to read lmao. No amount of pearl-clutching and "but they cheated! so the sin is theirs!" will change this single fact: had Kaede and You been proper spouses, Niina and Michi would have had nothing to bond over during that first evening and the story -adultery and all- wouldn't have happened.

Then learn to read lmao. No amount of pearl-clutching and "but they cheated! so the sin is theirs!" will change this single fact: had Kaede and You been proper spouses, Niina and Michi would have had nothing to bond over during that first evening and the story -adultery and all- wouldn't have happened.
So I know I can read and understand how things work but you don’t apparently… Yes it’s bad that they treated their partners like that and took them for granted but the choice to have an affair was made by the other three and not Kaede. Like I said out of the 4 of them she is the not the worst. You could just say you support their affairs with others instead of making excuses for them…

Double-page supporter
So I know I can read and understand how things work but you don’t apparently… Yes it’s bad that they treated their partners like that and took them for granted but the choice to have an affair was made by the other three and not Kaede. Like I said out of the 4 of them she is the not the worst. You could just say you support their affairs with others instead of making excuses for them…
Apparently "extenuating circumstances" is a foreign concept to you. Plus there's no loyalty to uphold when your marriage's turned into domestic servitude.

Apparently "extenuating circumstances" is a foreign concept to you. Plus there's no loyalty to uphold when your marriage's turned into domestic servitude.
He had all the power to leave but didn’t and chose to cheat. Same with michi. Instead of starting an affair they stayed. Also they were no extenuating circumstances. Those three are just trash people trying to hold the high ground while keeping the fact that they cheated on their partners a secret.

Users who are viewing this thread