Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Group Leader
Oh...well. That happened. I wonder if the next chapter will show he was against it, but probably not.

He really frustrates me since he recognizes that he’s neglecting his wife’s feelings. He will prob hide behind the “we were drunk so It doesn’t count” line and to rationalize it as being okay.

It's even worse cuz it shows he doesn't help around the house and depends on her for every chore, and when she wants to go out to spend time out together, he just wants to be playing games. Lol, "it would be good if she liked games" well if she's like you, your f**king house would be a mess and dirty and nothing done. He frustrates me. She frustrates me too. Like, at least she's somewhat trying to settle her feelings for that other married guy

Dex-chan lover
imagine ignoring the fact that you're a grown adult in a marriage to the point that your partner has to carry yalls household and relationship on their own back and then resenting them for taking any steps to prevent yalls relationship from degenerating even further into that of a pseudo parent and child to the point that any amount of introspection into the root of said present dynamic and your contribution towards it results in an such a reflexively oppositional response that it makes you reject the core tenant of your marriage and cheat on your spouse like imagine being that person imagine having chronic piece of shit disorder at this point all we can do is pour one out for You-chan bc it seems like its terminal

LMAOOOO sleepyknight, the condition he suffers from is being a manchild 😂

Aggregator gang
Wow, just WOW! hoping like a grasshopper, trying to find somewhere "comfortable " eh?????

Is it weird that I’m ok with this development because I don’t think their marriage is salvageable, but for some reason she seems to persist in trying (despite recognizing that she’s resentful towards him and can’t tolerate his behavior the way she used to). I don’t hate him as a character, but as others have said, he wants a mom not a wife so should find someone who is also ok with that. Aaannnd I’m epically shipping her with Nina...I also want a Nina lol.

Double-page supporter
Oof... Its just a fictional story but my heart clenched and hurt for real.

i... well.
i hope... niina's relationship.. at least... is more salvageable..
probably not since niina and the girl will probably get together
well.

Dex-chan lover
this comment section
KB.png

Dex-chan lover
BOO HOO MY WIFE WANTS ME TO HELP "HER WITH CHORES AND GO OUT SOMETIMES INSTEAD OF PLAYING GAMES ALL DAY WAAAAA"

whew

Aggregator gang
If you find a gamer, you wife her. Even if it means cheating,adultery,netorare or whatever the fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread