Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
I’m just here waiting for her to cheat on him

Dudes scum

Come onnn do it already

Finally new chapter, keep it coming boys and good work.

Dex-chan lover
Why doesn't she ask him to divorced herself, don't do cheating on ppl it's suck as hell low human being.
Be honest even ppl doesn't

Dex-chan lover
It's frustrating watching her teeter on the edge. Just break up with your husband if you're literally in love with this new guy. You've already confessed to this guy after the passionate kiss. Whether your husband is a douche or not, you can't have it both ways and still be on the moral high ground.

Fed-Kun's army
This shit is disgusting, she’s nothing but a whore this the last chapter for me

even tho i know how the hell it come to this situation, i still dont like someone cheating on his/her partner .-.

@ghostt ...and her husband is not also a manwhore? Nor Niina? Man wtf. The breaking point for you is when the girl starts dipping her toes in an affair, meanwhile her husband has already gone straight to sex and you didn’t think that was worse? The fuck. They both did horrible things, but the husband went wayy out there compared to his wife atm. I may be overreacting, but still, misogynistic much?

Honestly, they should all divorce. No one communicates. They all just complain about their partners while hoping their partners will understand their frustrations telepathically and change. That's not how it works. If you won't go to couples therapy or work on your relationship through communication, it will break down over time.

Many who are married for some time would realised that it's not about compatibility but hard work. It's quite easy to bottle up emotions and desire in order to not "burden" the significant other. But that bottling up would backfire one day and become something which might seem like sudden outburst, but instead it was due to prolonged suppression.

Talk to your partner. If you can't express well, refer to an expert/counselor because it really helps.

Dex-chan lover
She's lonely man and niina is the one who fulfill that emotional need.

Fed-Kun's army
@saenahonce I didn’t say what he did was fine at all, I just said what she is, a whore. Anyone who cheats on their partner is a scum fuck, if you’re going to be unfaithful then don’t bother being in a relationship, leave the person. And the reason this was my “breaking point” is because I’m sick of all of them, not just her.. but if you think she’s not a whore please tell me how so? Anyone who cheats is classified as a whore/slut in my opinion

Dex-chan lover
@ghostt weird how you you call her a whore so much for kissing a guy but that same energy ain’t carried out for her husband who actually screwed someone else. Weird.

Nothing like a stupid comment section to bring me down from the emotional high of a good chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@redska holy crap that statement could not be more true. Whenever you have a good chapter there’s always someone in the comment section ready to ruin it for you.

Fed-Kun's army
Meh imagine wasting time reading a manga about cheating when you hate cheating.

Fed-Kun's army
@JKTV lmao nah I would say what’s weird is how much you defend this slut.. do you relate to her? A whore is what she is. So what if they only kissed? She’s still a cheating slut

Users who are viewing this thread