Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Vol. 3 Ch. 22

Double-page supporter
all this You bashing in the comments got me like
bb1da1d730c8dac7d9920f108ddd01ff.gif

I was about to feel the littlest bit of empathy with him, the bare minimum, but then he went and asked the woman who he cheated with things like "so you have a boyfriend?" and then he kept on going, "have someone you like?" like, geez, he's really fucking up everywhere, huh.
I hope Michi is happy at the end of this, lol
Thanks for the update!!

Well the co worker knew he was married so what did she expect? She should be upset with herself too. Oh well she expected too much.

@Fyre_Engyn
She probably expected him to finally give the last step and break up with his wife, unfortunately lots women delude themselves thinking that kind of development is going to happen.

@cixous
I think he's the worse by hurting them both as he already knows he doesn't love Michi anymore and played the other girl around and is too much of a coward to take a decision. I mean Michi right now is still confused and the only reason she doesn't break up with him is that she still loves him, thought I wonder for how long.

Aggregator gang
If only telenovelas from the 90's had discussion thread like this... it would be a blast reading the comments.

Users who are viewing this thread