Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Vol. 4 Ch. 26

It’s becoming more and more apparent that Niina and Kaeda no longer love each other. Their relationship has become habit, hence Kaeda takes Niina for granted. As for the other side, yeah, each chapter shows how You is just one selfish a-hole. Michi thinks he is changing but everything he is doing is because he cheated and trying to ensure Michi doesn’t find out. Out of the 4 characters, Michi is the only one who is still in love with her spouse, so sad. But damn, the mangaka is really good, being able to produce such a deep and very realistic manga. Thanks for the translation!!

I want with all my heart that Michi find out about the cheating thing, that selfish man doesn’t deserve her.
Thanks for the update!!!

@Mari-san Its so true. Also I think that kaede cannot be more wrong. People saying that Kaede is innocent is wrong. What Makoto is going through is heart breaking and it's only human to seek comfort from a loved one. But kaede denied any sort of comfort for him and just focussed on her job. It's like Kaede had married Makoto to be her house servant. Of course I hate cheating but I don't mind it at all if even after talking with the partner the situation doesn't change.

This is after I read the next chapter.
It fucking pissed me off that she was so cocky. Okay trust is one thing but she is hoping that she is the only one after what all she has done. Her attempt was just bad.
It didn't matter if the food was burnt but she didn't clear his insecurity and just took one message to go to work. Personally I think that the relationship is over and Kaede will only suffer now. But let's see, I might be wrong.

After read the last chapter i still thinking that Kaede and the husband (don’t remember the name xD) are so selfish, thinking only in their comfort and nothing more, and in all terms Michi and Makoto are just the secure option. I think that is’t love, is just habit. And you’re rigth, Kaede is fare away to be innocent in this situation, she has dragged Makoto in a relationshipp where hi is’t her priority, and this is not bad but only when the two of them are in the same sintony and this isn’t thah case.

I’m sorry if this is’t sound coherent but english is’t my native lenguage xD

@Mari-san You are absolutely right. And what does secure option mean here.
Also I really fail to see how Kaede's husband (Makoto) is selfish. I read some more comments saying that he is being selfish. But I just don't see it. Is it selfish to even kiss your own wife. (I genuinely dont see selfishness in Makoto's actions. Help me did I miss something)

oh no! you're totally rigth! i talking of You-chan for "the husband" xD he and Kaede seems selfish to me, on the contrary, Makoto and Michi are so understanding and patiences, more than I would be actually. I'm sorry, my english gramatic is very poor i think xD

@Mari-san It's all right man(or girl) XD. It's what I love about Mangadex. People can share their opinions without getting in any pointless fights. I just love reading here and talking with people.

Also am I the only one who want to see Kaede get hurt like in the next chapter. It felt good that she atleast realised what she did to him.

Yeah! is a very nice plataform :D
And no, you're not the only one, i want the same, her passivity and comfty it bothers me.

"It because youre there for me that I can work like this"
How can you say that to your husband? Is your shitty job really that important?

Users who are viewing this thread