Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Vol. 4 Ch. 30

@Mangagirl07 I mean,
Michi herself isn't coming clean with her infidelity. As of the recent chapters, it's still not clear if he is changing out of guilt or love. But the fact is he is constantly changing and supporting his Wife with most house chores and stuff. He was also seduced again by Mishima(glasses girl) in her house, but he stayed loyal and faithful to Michi while supporting Mishima when she was in need. He is constantly changing for the better. Yeah he cheated, but he was drunk. This is why i don't drink alcohol cuz you're prone to grave mistakes when drunk lmao. Niina came clean but cheated on his wife with full conscious thinking, and cheated with his heart and body. While You-chan cheated only with his body.
EDIT: Added the spoiler tag

IT'S HURTING ME MOM

Edit: not yall caping for You 🤡 cheating for physical release is in no way better than cheating for feelings. it is betrayal through and through end of story 🤡🤡

Dex-chan lover
It's funny how niina regressed to being that sad nice boy I see in memes.

@cixous You-chan didn't cheat for a physical release, he was drunk and tempted. He himself doesn't even realize why he can't really get it (/get an erection) up for his Wife. My conclusion is he probably isn't sexually attracted to Michi anymore. Michi is also not any better. Even if she hasn't had sex, she still cheated by kissing and stuff with Niina.
Even though I am defending You-chan, it's more because I want people to know that he is not an irredeemable piece of shit like I thought he was. Though I still think they should divorce.

oh wow while i agree that this case is ESH

for me michi is still better than yochan because at least she didnt give in to have an intercourse. even though he was drunk and tempted. if thats the case, why didnt he tried the same method to did it with his wife?

ofc yochan didnt cheat on her in feeling because i think yochan just lost his feeling to michi and what he did now was only to maintain his statusquo. i mean michi had done all the housework when yochan just there and playing games, he surely wouldnt be ready to live all alone.

while michi cheated based on feeling because this is the root of the problem: michi still loved yochan hard when yochan just lost all the spark. niina then came and gave her the things she longed for: love.

idk how this shitshow will end, i just hope that michi and niina will happy someday.

additional: so proud of michi who tried her best and niina just being a good sad boy. lets see how yochan and niina's wife (not bother to recall her name) screw everything up again because the manga is still on going lol.

@mizufumaira

I dunno, I think kissing and handholding are the same and as bad as having intercourse. I considered it the same cuz it still act of betraying one's partner. Well, that's my opinion anyway.
In the recent chapters though, You-chan was tempted(he was hugged from behind and confessed to) by Mishima/glasses girl again in her room cuz she was in need of emotional support for being sued by the wife from the last affair she had. But this time He firmly stayed faithful and told mishima off. So I think You-chan loves Michi, but without the sexual attraction.
Btw, I think Niina is also as bad as You-chan and at fault for the relationship he is having with his wife. Why not just confront his Wife and say "If this keeps up i am going to cheat" instead of fucking went off cheating with another girl?!? He came clean to Kaede but he did not try to fix their relationship. You chan didn't come clean but he is constantly changing and supporting his wife. I mean Michi herself doesn't come clean about her cheating.

Honestly, I don't really care how this manga end. I am more interested in people's opinion on events/relationship matters in this comic. I'm tired of seeing most people judge a character based on 1 slip up and mistake and think they are an irredeemable asshole.

No Michi! No!!!!! Why settle for a marriage where it is just comfortable??? That isn’t a marriage. There is no love. That just screams being afraid to be alone or finding someone new.

Nope cheating is still cheating for both michi and yochan, its better for them to talk and get divorced. Yochan is stupid for letting his friend to fuck him easily and michi just wanted to be loved but she's chasing the wrong person just because that person have a same problem like her.

@Arkal97

Rofl
emotionally betraying your spouse and sleeping with another person are not on the same level. I admit that both You and Michi are guilty of infidelity, but the difference is that Michi never crossed the line that You did. And the alcohol excuse doesn't fly. In vino veritas, right? If You thought it was just a drunken indiscretion he'd mention it. So what if he's doing chores? He's a husband; not a roommate. In any case, Michi is still compromising in the relationship which is just sad. I thought she was a stronger characterso that's really disappointing.

@Mangagirl07 this just like that one earlier chapter where Michi dreamt of Hana(her coworker) who confronts her about cheating and Michi justified it saying "we haven't crossed that line yet!". Fuck that. Cheating is cheating, a line is crossed when they do acts of betraying their partners whether they have sex or not. They are both guilty of this great mistake. I don't consider someone is better than another by how they had sex or not when they both did the same sin. There are physical contacts and I consider it the same. The actual difference here is the cheating from Michi and Niina occurred more than one time where Yo-chan only happened once. Though, I admit the alcohol excuse is not good enough. He is afraid of losing Michi if he told her cuz he'd been piling mistakes on Michi. He would have told Michi if he didn't neglect his wife too many times. That is his mistake, though people learn from mistakes.
The fact of the matter is, in chapter 46/47 Yoichi was seduced again by the same woman(Mishima, the coworker in glasses) in her house/room and he rejected her second advances firmly. That says a lot about Yo-chan's character development. He tried to have sex with Michi 2 times only to hurt his pride cuz he can't get an erection, yet he is still trying. Also, He is doing chores cuz he wants to support Michi who is taking the promotion exams(thankfully she succeeded) and doing a higher-tier job. That's what an ideal husband would do. He sacrificed his pleasure of playing games and stuff.
P.S: Michi has always been shown to be a weak character. You just didn't catch it from the earlier chapters

@Minmi I agree with this. As much I defended Yo-chan and saw his character development, I still think it's better that they divorce

Fed-Kun's army
"Hmmm... 55% for strong winds... perfect time for an umbrella!" What a dumbass...

Users who are viewing this thread