Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Vol. 4 Ch. 30

I'm really glad she broke things off and this will hopefully give her a chance to see how badly her marriage is crashing and burning. She needs some closure and clarity in what she wants before she even considers exploring why she feels so horrible about her promise to Niina-san.

The suspense is killing me. Anyone know when she finds out what her husbands been up to?

Double-page supporter
I want to see that dude's wife more lol. I want to see if she even regrets mistreating him.

Fed-Kun's army
O boy her relationship with her husband probably gonna go bad again when she’s finds out what he did and I meant at least his wife his trying even if it’s a bit too late

Can’t wait to see her reaction when she find out that her husband had sex with another women

This is for the best, I think, they're both married, at most they only had a few encounters out of work, it will be better if they notice how wreck is their marriage and divorce from their partners because both of them are unhappy as things are right now.

Michi thinks everything will be fine as it used to be before, but that's because she doesn't know her husband already cheated her.
At least Niina already notice things won't fix with her wife no matter how hard she's trying to save her marriage.

Now Niina's becoming an arse. There's never saying too late to patch broken relationship up, boi.

I've read the story until the latest chapter of the Japanese version of the manga. Here you go if you guys want spoilers:

You-chan in the most recent times become better. He tried his best to change but sadly he still can't really get hard for some reason when getting naked with his wife. He helped Michi with almost all the house chores so Michi who wanted to pursue her career to get a promotion after not really caring about sex anymore (Because the night they tried to have sex hurt You-chan and his pride a lot). He also apologized to his glasses co-worker and realized her feelings for You-chan and kind of helped her on easing her problems a little. Ironically, Niina got worse. Because his wife is trying everything to change and becoming a better wife, but Niina rejected all of her efforts. Even if it's her fault, she still kind of deserved a second chance but Niina won't give her and is still stuck with his feelings for Michi.

In the end, my take is You-chan is better than Niina as a husband in terms of keeping his feelings loyal to his wife. He just cares about himself and his wife. He WAS really selfish, but he started giving effort for Michi and just for Michi. Niina on the other hand, could not move on from Michi. Both "Cheated", but You-chan cheated on the body only, in where Niina cheated on his wife in feelings. Sure You-chan doesn't show much passion for his wife (yet), but it's there and it exists.

@Ai9964
yeah about that... sorry but
in the end Yoichi/Yo-chan is still going strong with Michi even until chapter 46-49ish. You can read the spoiler here https://cocolomagazine.jp/saretagawanoblue42/
just translate the text to english and read the context if you dont really understand. Oh yeah, "new name: here = Niina

@xtsubaki

yeah about that...... sorry but

in the end, Yoichi/Yo-chan is still going strong with Michi even until chapter 46-49ish. You can read the spoiler here https://cocolomagazine.jp/saretagawanoblue42/
just translate the text to english and read the context if you dont really understand. Oh yeah, in here, "new name" = Niina

oops sorry. Wrong link guys. Here it is: https://cocolomagazine.jp/anatagashitekurenakutemo31/

just translate all of the text to english and read the context if you dont really understand. Oh yeah, in here, "new name" = Niina

@Arkal97
did he ever tell michi that he cheated on her? to me, he was in no way justified for cheating. Michi was extremely emotionally AND physically neglected and tried to talk it out with him. He had no excuse for turning to someone else when he knew his wife was desperate for ANY kind of attention or affection. I seriously can't forgive him.

Ughhhhhhhhh I'm frustrated. You is such a selfish asshole.

I read through the spoilers and even if he does try to change, why is he doing it? Out of love or out of guilt? If he can't come clean to his wife about what he did then he doesn't deserve her. At least Nina has been honest with his feelings. I'd take honesty over lip service any day. You guys supporting You...I just cannot fathom why.

@Thejobbernowl
no, not yet. I think he is afraid of telling her. I mean, Michi herself cheated even if it might seem justifiable, but it's still the wrong thing to do cuz she doesn't want to get a Divorce. The thing is, Yoichi/Yo-chan cheated on Michi(in body only, not in heart) but not seeking comfort or love from another person. He was drunk and Mishima seduced him first. On the other hand, Michi cheated with her whole heart and almost body(though they kissed many times). She can't be patient enough to see his change. Of course You-chan is a selfish Asshole, but that's the point of his character. He is just an egotistical person, but the recent chapters still show him trying to change. We need to appreciate that. While Michi while not really cared about sex anymore, still stuck on Niina.

EDIT: Added the spoiler tag

Users who are viewing this thread