Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Vol. 5 Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
His words would sound a lot more convincing had he not banged his co-worker. Considering that he made zero efforts at intimacy before, and is only doing things out of a guilty conscience now just makes it sound like he's looking for excuses.

Dude... Instead of blaming her, he could've just told the truth... And why are almost all the characters so desperate to make things work...

he shouldve communicated in the beginning. how ironic, you were neglecting her feelings and now ur feelings matter? hypocrite.

Both cheated. Both are to blame. Both know deep down it's already over, even the wife who desperately try to salvage the relationship.

@brainman YES and blaming her!

no matter how much he says he feels guilty and is under pressure all his atitudes are selfish.. he's always making it feel like she's the problem. Almost like he doesn't want sex because it's her. His toughts are inclined that way too and all this you-never-think-how-i-feel-bullshit just proves he actually blames her for their conflict.

For michi sex envolves feelings, intimacy, connection... she wants to build a family. You just wants to please his own needs all the time. He lacks in all aspects of their relationship. Despite being commited he doesn't act like a partner AT ALL. He doesn't see himself oblidged to care for his own wife and home.

Somewhere in the way of their marriage he noticed that even sex included expectations he wasn't disposed to fulfill and that's why it was so easy for him to cheat, it was with someone he could merely satisfy himself without any expectation to act attentive. He ignores the other woman like the egocentric coward trash he is since he feels no responsability to be considerate.

On the other hand You can't dismiss his wife's natural desires during intimacy. If they have sex it's expected to at least spend a few minutes giving affection on bed or begin a conversation, why should he when all that he cares is his own pleasure and satisfaction?

I don't change my opinion of him. He is just a jerk at this point.
Dont blame everything on you wife, man. Sometimes you have to look inside yourself, what is wrong actually.
He lacks empathy in first place.

Oh no he isn’t blaming Michi, now 😡
He wanted to stay in their broken marriage but only put in minimal effort and when Michi is trying so hard to salvage their marriage he is blaming her for pressuring him!!! His idea of marriage is not in sync with Michi’s. They have different expectations. No marriage will work if both parties do not have the same expectations. Marriage takes sooooo much freaking work. 😩

@yasyas she didn’t even cheat though lol. He straight up banged someone, i think she kissed a guy? He’s obviously the problem.

@Melansjf cheating is cheating whether you have sex or not WTF. You-chan cheated physically and only ONCE. Michi cheated emotionally AND Physically( by kissing and stuff), she also did it more times than You-chan. Too fast to say he is the problem

@spidersonbikes the man is trying to communicate, he just doesn't know the right words to say that he could not communicate until now and always a the receiving end of the demands/pressure. Stop being too biased towards Michi when she did worse as of recent times (in case if being faithful).

Double-page supporter
Oh my god... I just cant... This man is so awful and garbage by playing victim like this, after you cheating your wife by sleeping with another women and now you say this? For fuck sake i can't even find one good point form this man, at least kaede still trying for Niina, but this man does not even care

@Arkal97 neither characters are innocent by any means but Michi has been trying more actively to fix the relationship and has taken on responsibility for it's failure, while the man is just playing victim and not trying at all by making changes. rather than confront anything and try to revive their relationship, he does nothing but cheat and hurt other people to make himself feel good. his inability to communicate his emotions does not excuse his poor behavior as justified. Michi throughout all their troubles has been sensitive and considerate of his feelings. i believe all this **pressure** he feels is truly his own reflections on himself for failing to get it up. both characters cheated, but only one truly felt remorse for their actions and then tried to solve their marriage so that urge for outward connections would no longer be needed.

Both are shit but let’s be real if he can be an adult n just say straight up “yo let’s get a divorce i’m not attracted to you whatsoever anymore” or she could just go “i’m unhappy let’s end this” they would be much better people already

Doesn't matter if they're married or in a relationship. They're their own person, for Christ's sake, and both are weak in character. They can't face themselves while growing apart, they stopped connecting because they probably didn't have much in common anyways. I am just looking forward to how they will grow as people. Separately, I BEG THEE, AUTHOR.

No one should judge if you haven't been in their shoes. What does the moral matter when you're down as fu*k and you're just clawing for escape? You're all hating, toxic, preachy and insensitive, let the story unfold, mfs

Users who are viewing this thread