Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Vol. 6 Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
Now now glasses homewrecker don't act up this is the first time i read this manga and not get depressed

I wanted to see more of Makoto and his wife situation rather than Michi and her unmotivated husband
at least their on the right track now hope Mishima didn't screw this up

Very pleasant chapter with no crying? Wha....? Lol

Bet You’s coworker’s jealousy might come into play later. She’s already stalked Michi once so I wouldn’t be surprised if she spills the beans.

Turns out the answer for their problems was cheat on each other all along! /s

At this point I'm almost wanting they ending up together and miserable to the rest of their lives, those two low-key deserve it.

Fed-Kun's army
@SleepyAbra That's what I'm kind of counting on. She's most likely going to be the catalyst of everything going to hell.

Fed-Kun's army
God I was actually happy that they were doing so well but that smile at the end don’t look too good drama incoming🗿but I need to see improvement with niina as well

Is it just me or does this manga now 80% focused on the FMC only? Where tf are Niina and his wife?

Double-page supporter
Lol at this chapter it looks like all the problem that happens from many years and the cheating is just brushes off like that

Well the wife def needs to know he slept with someone or else the manga would be pointless.

Users who are viewing this thread