Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Vol. 6 Ch. 43

@DaWeeb713 Yeah, it was pretty heartwarming that the basis of their relationship was her working and supporting him as a hosewife ^_^. But after a while they got too much into their respective roles. She was content, he was not but never spoke up and after a while the whole thing just blew up.
He did realize in this chapter that he had no reason to be afraid to confront her earlier, that she would not just leave him for that.

Guys, she didn't stop trying because she sucked at cooking, she stopped because she felt that his heart was with another woman. She could always share the chores with her husband and ask him to teach her, Niina would be more than happy to do so, but here she felt that he was actually cheating on her, why bother trying to win his heart when it's over?

At this point I want kaede and Makoto to reconcile but also want michi to go with Makoto.

I actually cried a bit when Kaede stood her husband up on their anniversary in earlier episodes. He even approached her at the table one evening to choose her job or him. I can’t fault him because he was communicating with her.

Dex-chan lover
Niina doesn't deserve to feel like this man....fuck...I swear if You doesn't get exposed in the next few chapters I'm going to riot

Users who are viewing this thread