Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Vol. 6 Ch. 44

Imo, out of the 2 couples, Kaede would be the most pitiful. Michi is currently changing herself for the better, we don’t talk about You, Niina is cutting ties with Michi and starting anew, but Kaede is stuck between ending a (I’m assuming) several years long marriage or reconciling with a cheating husband. She had always been pushing herself for work, and when she’s finally making major progress, Niina confronts her about their relationship. When she’s changing herself for the better, she realizes Niina has another woman in his heart. When she’s ready to forgive and start anew with Niina, he reveals he’s infatuated on an emotional level. There’s a lot of people blaming Kaede for neglect, but at the end of the day, she loved Niina even if she failed to show it (ref chpt 34). I and other people had already made this point, but if Niina just talked it out properly with Kaede instead of cheating, Kaede wouldn’t have continued her unknowing neglect. I personally want them to reconcile, but it really depends on Niina. Has he fully got over Michi and does he trust Kaede enough to speak his mind? If they don’t fix their lack of communication, even if they reconcile, it won’t matter.

Idk blame nina for his relationship with kaede. I also pity Kaede but the reason their relationship is broken is bcs of her too. Niina always try to keep their relationship by trying to understand her, surprise her, and being tolerant but she took it for granted and acting selfish. If you read the first chap you can see the only thing large do when she got home is sleep or doing her work. When niina want to talk she always said she is busy or tired. She even use guilty tripping to niina. The only time kaede 'allow' niina to talk is when she realize niina acting indifferent to her. I do, seriously pity her. No one deserves to be cheated but as their relationship, it is already half broken even before niina cheated because of her selfishness and her not trying to understand him. I do think they will divorce and I hope kaede will take took this as a lesson for her next relationship and niina will also learn and find his happiness.

As for you and michi I do hope they divorce bcs MICHI DESERVES BETTER! But I love how she trying new things and expand her horizon for now

I just hope niina and michi can find happiness, even if they go their separate ways...
As for michi's husband, i always say that i dont care about him. He is so unlikable as a character here.
As for kaede... i dont know... maybe she will find happiness by being single career women,? Rather than tortured because of relationship..

Double-page supporter
In the first place if Kaede showed at least a minimum amount of the affection and love for her husband then Niina will never cheat...

Fed-Kun's army
This comment thread made me realize there is actually a difference between emotional & physical cheating. Six digits are mostly physical, so I have probably never come across emotional cheating. Some people may consider him trash, but the fact that he could restraint himself in front of Michi in the earlier chapter just enforced this further. That is probably why its hard to swallow for Kaede and explains her breakdown towards the end.

These few chapters and comments make me rethink a lot. Sadly, relationships are built between people/both sides not by one person. For myself, I did not that much experience of relationships especially romance although as an university student that already half-way step into the society. I think I am still too young to judge those characters. But this may be some great things of series that make the reader to discuss/rethink.

Btw I am curious what is the demographic of the reader of this series here.

I actually get that Kaede suffers here BUT she had it coming. I know that cheating was never right in anyway BUT it wouldn't have happened if she wasn't too indulgent with her work. I know she loves her career and all but she needs to remind herself that she is married which basically means her world should not only revolve around her work. Makoto did screw up and I accept that BUT he tried so much just to gain Kaede's attention but it was her who brushed away those efforts. She always used her work as an excuse and I get that she is tired but she should've at least spared some time for her husband as well. One of the chapters where Makoto invited her out for dinner where she could've attended, what did she do? She volunteered for an overtime despite having a schedule with her husband. She just really needs to learn to appreciate a person by her side because she will regret it when they're gone.

They truly are pitiful, all of them. I think its important to realize when to give up on a relationship and move on, otherwise you’ll end up in a messy and burdensome relationship. Its all of their faults and also not at the same time. All three of them cheated, which is never right. At least Nina confessed to his wife. They should divorce too. I just feel that Michi deserves to know that her husband cheated on her, and that her husband does not find her attractive anymore. I think it will be enough for her to divorce him, and she really should. To me, personally as a woman, feeling attractive to my partner is important, and I wouldn’t want to be with a man who I no longer turn on. Its pathetic, and a waste of my time. I’d say Nina and Michi suit each other, but their relationship would need further development. Otherwise, they should all go their seperate ways, really.

Being scolded by mistake at work , being soaked by the rain and your wife said " You are cheating on me, are not you ?" right after you coming home. But Makoto still can be calm and admit his guilt, how miserable this man can be. He deserve a better wife and life not live to suffer.

@GTX1080Ti @D4N43
From personal experience, emotional cheating is way worse than physical cheating. Being in a relationship doesn't mean you stop seeing other people as attractive, but the moment you choose someone emotionally over your partner it's over.
Lust can come and go (not that you should ever cheat on your partner physically or emotionally), but the connection you have in a commitment relationship goes beyond that, in a marriage you are partners for the good, the bad and the mundane stuff, it's supposed to be the two as a team.
Both types of cheating are painful but knowing your partner doesn't love you exclusively or at all anymore is devastating.
That being said, I understand where Niina is coming from, having your wife make no effort at all for years to have that emotional connection, and being basically the house keeper, it was bound to happen. A relationship is a two way street :(

No matter the reason is, cheating is bad. They could have talked and figured it out together but they never did. Btw, the feeling Niina and Michi had for each other maybe is just temporary, cause they both felt lonely at that time.

Lmao, i really hate the pacing of this manga.
Character and story are good but the pacing just kinda off.
Anyway i dont see You-chan will sleep with her again the 2nd time but..

Users who are viewing this thread