Anata ni Dake wa - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - episode 5

Double-page supporter
Lol Tsuchiya is obviously baiting him. I think he wouldn't be the usual interloper. It'd be the t h o t ' s role

Thanks for the quality chapter cotton candy scans team

I think dude's just teasing him, cause look at Haruto's flustered face and reactions XD
Hope he won't eventually fall for her or something tho

Thanks for the update ^^

The other girl looks like a real crazy btch in one of the panel!! Police!!!

The 2nd ML looks sooooo hot omg!! 😭 He is like a prince. He looks so good when he blush!! BUT he surely noticed that our ML likes our FL. LOL.

THE FL IS SO PRETTY AS ALWAYS.

Thank you, CCS!! I miss this manga. Happy holidays!!

Idk if it’s cause I haven’t read this in a while, but Haruto is getting more annoying to me. Like, USE YOUR WORDS! He can’t set clear boundaries and he can’t be honest either.

Chikage's beautiful as always
Too much misunderstanding in each other's end
(imma stop my fujoshi senses as well ahh nooo)

Fed-Kun's army
> and he can’t be honest either.

u/cybergypsy - to be honest, he did confess to her in a roundabout way back in high school...chikage was thick as fuck (girls are often more mature/aware on romance than lads)

> USE YOUR WORDS! He can’t set clear boundaries

even in real life you don't just spurn women in public esp. co-workers which even more true for entertainment industry where an outburst will be seen as a sign of a person difficult to work cause damage for future work, all the signal he has given to her (as I mention girls are better at picking these things up) are enough but she doesn't seem to care at all

the emphasis on the Intense bed scene is killing me 😭

Merry christmas, cotton candy scans! Thank you for the update💕

thank you for the update!

it seems like we are getting less and less interactions of just the FL and the ML so... yeah... I hope this story goes somewhere

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Oh, I adore Tatsuki, the way he's messing with Haruto is just priceless. The kind of teasing I love the most. Btw. Chikage is gorgeous!

Users who are viewing this thread