Anata ni Dake wa - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - episode 6

hope she just joking/acting. Oooohhhh boy, I am like, angry. She sits there and jokes around, laughs, and says she's HAPPY that he's not dating that other girl then accepts that douchebags confession. bruuuuhhh, this is why I can't read romance manga with a drama tag.

She’s just playing them lmao (well, it would turn out interesting if she wasn’t)

Fed-Kun's army
you know i thought this would be fluffy wholesome

but i heard raws are at ch 12 and it gets all ntr. so idk. this maybe on the back burner for now

Feel bad for the guy

and girl is oblivious to her own/ his feelings. oh well.

monthly releases suck

Fed-Kun's army
@Adryan475

jesus they had sex? gg

also it doesnt show all the pages for th ch huh? sad. is the the only way to see raws?

@ss4chris
I searched for a while and that was the only site I found that was free and yeah it’s only a preview of the chapter.
I didn’t expect that shit at all considering I thought the guy was the ML’s “friend” but now I might just drop lol
It was quite literally some ntr shit going down, if I didn’t know the tags already I would have guessed it was a smut from that short scene

Man this is bad. Yes Ntr coming, but for the preview in latest chapter raw....

Eq9qHnJVoAAXY0Y

The MC has confess the fmc. But what the result will be, we have to wait until they release the full chapter.
Btw, the fmc still didn't have sex with the wingman (There was a bed scene idea in the movie that they have to act but still didn't do it).
They just had kiss but it's still hurt man. I hope the author doesn't add more drama after the confession of MC.

Dex-chan lover
Yikes at this point since I can really relate to it, male lead should just cut his losses now although it's painful. You cannot win it all and sometimes trying a relationship with a clean slate will be easier than the mental gymnastics that will come if he chases after this love of his.

😩😩😩😩😩😩😐😑🙃🙂😂😂😅😠😡😡😥😢😭😆😆😅😡😮😬😠😡🤬😡😆😂🤣😡😄😅😡😡

So it’s going to the NTR road ? Even a sex scene between fmc and the other dude in the last raw chapter?!? Ok I’m out + the mc should just forget about her already ( she doesn’t like the fact the other girl is potentially dating mc , but just after learning it wasn’t true and be relieved, she accept to start going out with an other dude ......

Users who are viewing this thread