Anata ni Dake wa - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - episode 6

I don't know where you guys are reading the raws but there's no NTR at all, at least until latest chapter (14).

We're currently looking for committed typsetter for this series. Perks would be early access to the raws and translations. Experienced typesetters are preferred but beginners are also welcome! If you're interested, contact me on discord: katrinayabu#0417

@FredFriendly
I think i'm already over this manga. It could've been so well, but this basic "I don't know my own feelings SOMEHOW." And "i'm going to fall in love with the friend, realize my feelings, then fall in love with the mc."

Group Leader
@katrinayabu
I don't know where you guys are reading the raws but there's no NTR at all, at least until latest chapter (14).

Technically, even if the female lead enjoys having sex with the "friend", it's not NTR since she's not in a relationship with the male lead but is the "friend's" girlfriend. However, that doesn't stop shippers who want the male lead and female lead to end up together to feel like the male lead is getting NTR'd, especially with scenes like...
this:

http://www.colorful.asia/wp/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/i-008-16-1061x1496.jpg

where the "friend" and the female lead are obviously enjoying some sex play that's not part of the movie.

Fed-Kun's army
that was the dumbest thing ever 🤣

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread