Anata ni Dake wa - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - episode 7

@jellybones No. Nobody ever calls men sl/ts. And this is basically her first real relationship - in what WORLD does that even make her promiscuous??????

@mouffette first of all fuck off with your proper lives statement, since when are you some master of how I should live my life and what should I deny myself to have and experience. Second, men don't call men sluts mostly because they're not often attracted to other men, whoever feels attracted to them has the right to call them that if they share the same principles as we do, jellybones statement is independent of this anyway (and is backed by stats), amazing how you can conceive your reply as some kind of rebuttal.
Now onto the core issue, virginity is either lost or maintained; those who think that it is some burden can be ignored for the purposes of the discussion (as this views somehow implies a gain from an arbitrary loss is greatly better);, whether she's promiscuous or slut is not the kernel of our contention, it's not the matter of the word in itself, it's the full explanation of it within the action of the subject at stake, others have put it in a sufficiently good way so I need not to expand on it, because it's the same as asking how tall must a mount of rocks be to be a mountain, it's not the specific number, it's the mentality behind the action, in this case the shallowness. Now back to virginity, virginity implies a uniqueness in experience, i.e, we only have a first time once, everyone who fully loves another wants to maximize the amount of first experiences that it shares with the loved one, the problem here is how one views love, simply being nice doesn't cut it, psychopaths are usually nice and outward people, I wouldn't call them good partners for it, so in giving this up you dissociate the one which might convey the fullness of love from this experience (I defend this for both genders) which is not only a matter of physical intimacy but also a depper almost spiritual bonding one. Take this as an analogy, would you rather lose a finger in an accident and throw it into the trash or lose it to save another that you share a deep bond with, btw you can't cut out the same finger twice. I think you get where I'm getting at, and to end I think either gender that denies the other this experience is in the wrong.
Everyone agrees with your shitty plan statement, it's as clear as day that mangakas can't write shit generally.

Also, the core issue that jellybones mention of long term relationships, is mainly because (and I see this on you and others) comes from an egotistical self centered relation to love, what I want to receive and what I'm not willing to sacrifice for it (I recommend you read von Hildebrands defense of purity, you can take a lot from it even if it is within a Christian optic since he a phenomenologist and uses that as the analysis)

I really need to stop having expectations for romance shoujo mangas having the tag “drama”.

Dayum it's a shitstorm here😂😂 I was hoping this manga would be wholesome but I'm kinda sad it's going this route.

MD@Home
MC - play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

2nd ML - scumbag. No backstory can justify reneging on a promise to a friend.

FL - Just the usual dose of shoujo typical obliviousness that opted out of the PURITY ROUTE! As someone who *freely decided* (i.e. Not forced by religion or other authority figures) to wait for my first time for after marriage with my first and only BF of 15 years, I know I am an exception rather than the norm. People will meet more partners in their lives and experience different relationships with them. AND THAT IS FINE! Life circumstances are too dynamic, nuanced, and complex to be properly judged by a fixed set of values and standards.

Crucifying people who'd gone through multiple relationships as sluts only tell us more about the crucifier than the crucified.

Plot - Contrived. The start was so promising, then in one chapter, story pulls a GOT final season turn and makes uncharacteristic choices just to create #drama.

I don't mind misunderstanding/conflicts (comes with the genre) but this felt too sudden that it took me out of the flow.

Fed-Kun's army
It would be cool if he just move on and met another girl, but he obviously will keep trying.

It's a shame, i liked the first 2 chapters but this is so bad lol.

I don’t get it all the people who said that it’s only ML fault when you see how FL was pissed when she tought haruto was going out with the other girl ( she was kind of jealous) but just after that when haruto tell her it was a misunderstanding she start going out with his friend just like if she has done that to take revenge for the fact haruto was to close to an other girl . + it’s seems in the raw chapter haruto tell her the truth about his feelings but she probably reject him since after that there is a Ntr like scene ( kiss and hugs) between FL et secondary ML

Holy shit, that friend will never have the same friendship with Haruto ever again especially if that spoiler is true. Seriously, fuck that guy. I wouldn't be surprised if that was his plan all along since "friends" in that industry are notoriously bad.

Tbh it's plausible that the spoiler is within the context of a sex scene for the shoot, since I think this was hinted at, so only faking it. I'm clinging to the hope that it is at this point

Damn I feel you bro, it is also the exact same thing that happened to me. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update,

...y’all have a lot of feelings. the main guy and girl are gonna end up together 100%.

This time he's not acting. He really is hurt. But lol the other guy just went and surfed the wave

@y0lk
dilate
1612873443550.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread