Anata ni Dake wa - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - episode 7

We're glad you all are loving the latest chapter! 😂😂😂😂😂 We badly need a typesetter for this series. Beginners are welcome as long as you're committed and willing to learn. You can have access to the latest raws and translations. Please DM me on discord: katrinayabu#0417

Also we post spoilers in our server: https://discord.gg/3JRyBj87

I mean this chapter was a mess but I wasn't expecting a real shit flinging contest in the comments section hahahaha
While what tatsuki did was kinda scummy, BUT in romance you can't expect to always be in the safe zone. Haruto is suffering a lot, but he really should have clarified the rumour thing and confessed to her himself.
Also, like someone previously commented here, friendships are really fickle in the entertainment industry

why act like a mopey sod when you're the one who created the mess you're currently in (Haruto I'm looking at you)

honestly all the important characters in this story are now acting like dumb mfs, it started out quite charming but I guess all good things must come to a dropped

@Nikoko i guess its more of him being sad because of an unexpected outcome the situation he expected probably ended with chikage rejecting tatsuki or even if chikage accepted tatsuki was probably supposed to tell her about the plan what actually happened to him was an unforseen ending caused by something something he didn‘t know i.e tatsuki getting rejected from many roles and finally being happy for once and through all of that he trusted tatsuki as a friend and now that friend just fucked him over so its pretty understandable that he‘s sad about it

Fed-Kun's army
dang I feel bad for him but this is what happens when you're not straight forward with your feelings in high school. and shes gullible too. If this was a hentai I'd say it ends bad but since its not they'll end up together again one day :p Ima stick with it just wish releases werent so long :p

@katrinayabu what does a typesetter do?

i think what he did was pretty reasonable, since he still loves her, but she's in a relationship with his friend so i think he wants to maintain a distance so he wouldn't end up doing something to her

This is the manga, entertainment-modern-world-based version (plus assured happy ending) of Kokoro by Natsume Soseki

Contributor
@sopya_aa @Xgaveitome - Feel free to click the spoiler for the explanation.

They're talking about a potential sex scene with Chikage and Tatsuki, but the person who mentioned it either didn't understand what was being said or is trying to stir up trouble. It's something she imagines, not something that happens.

You know, at this point, I think female lead doesn’t deserve Haruto. Like, from the start, dismissing Haruto’s confession as a joke is just so rude. I know how it feels to be rejected, it hurts, but for Haruto, he wasn’t only rejected, his effort to confess was labeled as a joke. Haruto’s friend sucks for going with the flow and being in a relationship with mc despite knowing how Haruto feels. And seriosuly? “This is the first time a confession has made me so happy” right in front of Haruto? That’s like a slap in the face.

I’m not forcing mc to like Haruto but I’m utterly annoyed at her and Haruto’s actor friend. I hate this.
Imagine being so dense you can’t tell someone likes you even when they say it straight to your face.

Users who are viewing this thread