Anata ni Dake wa - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - episode 9

Dex-chan lover
it’s like they both didnt grow up since they met in grade school. but eh still team minato! hope he gets a decent ending of moving on, and peaceful life

I fucking hate this manga, why did I even start reading it, now I can't drop it cuz I want to see the male lead actually get the love he deserves...

Would prefer that blonde girl tbh. Atleast she isn't 2-faced anymore, acknowledges what she has been doing and has a functioning brain. That Chikage bitch is dumb as hell and should go out of this manga and that blonde guy deserves a lot of karma in his life, should fail in his future endeavors.

Tbh ml should just be with the blonde hair girl while the other boy should be fl. It's better this way...

Lol why is everyone hating on this manga all of a sudden?
I'm quite liking it, but then again so far I actually prefer Chikage with this other guy, same with Haruto and the blonde girl.

Why is the FL getting hate though? The ML never once said he had feelings for her to her face, how are you gonna blame her for wanting experience with someone else if she didn't know about his feelings? It's his fault for going along with his friend's idea instead of being straight up. Also even if she doesn't like the other dude for real, she is valid in wanting the experience to better herself, its not like the other dude was in love with her when he asked. Also, the blonde girl could still be plotting stuff I don't trust her. Honestly it seems like all the characters are using each other, they all f-ed up in my opinion

I dont know why yall read dramas and are mad when there is actually drama lmfao, especially in a Josei. I for one, live for the drama and its getting spicy loving it > : )

@agmartinez327 he actually did confess to her at the end of high school after the graduation ceremony but she has used an ancestral technique , the secret techniques « it’s joke » to get away without having to respond.... she is jealous when the other girl is close to him ( the rumor of them going out ) before she find out she has two face but decide to go out with a dude she just meet to increase her skills lmao what a bull crap reason.... I hope haruto will never end up with this bit*h in the raw it’s seems haruto tell her his feelings once again but she still continues to be with the backstabbing bastard. I hope if she find out one day her true feeling haruto will tell her to fuck off

Users who are viewing this thread