Anata ni Sasageru Akai Bara - Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
tl;dr my husband smiled at my cousin once and now i'm acting like an asshole so he'll divorce my dumb ass

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
@petra I thought it was more like “my husband has never been affectionate, gentle, and caring with me his wife. For the first time I saw those sides of him with someone else.”

From what little we see, he hasn’t given her any reason to think differently. I mean he doesn’t even refute her words once and really doesn’t look happy to see her before she even opens her mouth. Being as wealthy as he is he could spare her some time and leave his cousin with a trusted servant and guard, nullifying any misunderstandings if there really are any. Personally I think that would be better for the cousin. Making her world bigger with more friends rather then making the husband be her sole support.

Double-page supporter
@Twi
Yeah I get that the story is going for that but we never saw how the husband acted before the wife started acting out, so to me it just looks like he's tired of her shit by now

Dex-chan lover
O-O These names.. is this a spin off of all Shakespearean characters? o----o
Anyway, the cover art is so refined... The chapter art is a little.. meh. Too much use of side profiles that seem... oddly placed
PS I think the cousin was complimenting her or something when he smiled pft
Many thanks

Do you know a word called " jealousy"?
some will kill even without find out with what happened, this FMC sacrifices herself so the husband can be happy.
"Love is blind" <--(this is not a pun for the cousin)

Call them pushovers or whatever but I think people who are able to sacrifice their own happiness for the happiness of the one they love is still love.

I'm a sucker for selfless MCs, whatever route this story may take...I hope she will be happy.

God the cousin is so annoying and dense. It's improper to do that to married man. Is she 12? That husband too, if you dont want to be misunderstood by your "wife" then stop. And our MC....letting go is a better option than hurting like that. Don't wait.

Double-page supporter
@Killua Just to be clear, she's blind, hence why she clings to him. She literally can't get around without help. As for them being happy, they are family and her parents are both dead. Of course she'd cling to her closest family member who is taking care of her if she is on good terms with him, and from what I understand both Orpheus and Ophelia care about her greatly. The problem lies with Ophelia for being unwilling to understand and for the rumors that have been spread by the idiots around them that either mistakenly or intentionally view their familial love as romantic love.

I read the novel up to chapter 26 using google translate, fried my brain cells in the process.

MC is testing my patience atm. With her attitude combined with google's insane translations, my patience is wearing too thin now.

Spoiler read at your own risk.
At chap 26, the misunderstandings are now cleared. MC and ML now know they love each other but but BUT MC still refuses to be with ML because she feels guilty of what she has done (hurting ML, Diane, tarnishing ML's reputation, etc.

So even though ML is begging her to stay by his side, grovelling, reassuring her his feelings, even giving her time to think...she's still like "NOOOO give me more time to think I'm such a sinful woman I don't deserve you boohoohoo" girl, you're just prolonging the agony, yours and his 😠

Aggregator gang
...She's blind but knows that the roses are blooming?... wat?

Or did Orpheus invited the cousin?... e.e guess that makes sense 🤔

not only MC dumb
but think about ML that do nothing clear from the start
and his only focus is his cousin and let his wife be misunderstood
I don’t know how he act toward his wife but if she has that mind about divorce
I think he isn’t pay enough attention to her or she so dumb even can’t see his attention

😆look forward for next chapter

She should give the blind woman some bishounen boy helper and be done with it instead /sigh

How can the ML not fight for himself though if it was just a misunderstanding, I mean wow what a married life

@marchessa
Overall, that is terribly annoying.

But low-key I am kind of glad the guy is trying to fight for her, because based on this chapter I thought he was going to be the sort of idiot ML who never even tries to clear up misunderstandings but instead cruelly acts out when MC tries to leave him. So at least I know I won't suffer from that at least.

Is he a dumb or what? He is a rich for fcksake!
If he truly loves his wife, he shouldn't let her become anxious.
He could just hire a maidservant to become her aid instead of strolling around and linking arms with her day by day.😠

Users who are viewing this thread