Anata ni Sasageru Akai Bara - Ch. 10

Just let her go. 😢 She’s already burnt out. Let Claude take care of her, like you should have in the first place.

Saw spoilers and damn so many misunderstanding if only Orphelia would clear them out.

It wouldn't be weird if Claude turns out to be a prince or some sort

Just let Claude love her, Orpheus did too much turn the blind eye on her sacrifices.

Thank you for the update

Efu

At first, I'm here for all the angst. But now, FL's stubbornness annoys tf outta me. Feels like reading a story with me as the protag lmao

Aggregator gang
Lol this is disgusting she goes on about how much she loves him but she’s nothing but a slut. Her relationship with Claude is not ok

I really liked the angst due to misunderstandings at first, but I can't handle this much stupidity from the female lead. She's just being plain stupid.

Double-page supporter
@ghostt im pretty sure she's just friends with claude? He told her he's a poor painter and so she's sponsoring him whilst using him as a contract boyfriend. He's like a close friend to her but not like her sex friend or actualy boyfriend so i dont think shes a slut just an idiot LOL shes hella dumb also claude issss.... gay

At first i like the angst of the stort. But look at this now. If only the female lead is a responsible adult, she'll talk it out and the manga would end 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
Sorry, what is Orpheus' appeal as a male lead again? Oh right he's handsome. He's done fuck all else. Also I'll be majorly pissed if it turns out Claude wasn't actually gay all along. Smh this author expects us to like the mls while doing absolutely nothing to make them appealing. Ffs the maid would be the best love interest for the mc right now.

Dex-chan lover
@Ryrie
He lied about his status, his wealth and he was interested enough to have someone infiltrate to figure out what kind of person she is.
Of course, I'm well aware that their relationship has been purely platonic up till now.
It wouldn't be surprising if we discovered that actually that was just pretence on his part and the drama can stay strong in the next chapters.
In any case, the last few chapters have been pretty ridiculous. I understand that she's confused, because I'm amazed at the amount of misunderstandings.

Users who are viewing this thread