Anata ni Sasageru Akai Bara - Ch. 11

Just go with Claude? If Orpheus hurt you so much then why come back to him and get hurt again? Just saying.

Ophelia seems to have a lot of mental issues too and husband and the rude af servants didn't help at all. Honestly F all of them lol.

@EternalDragon - nope. Not just you. This started out promising but the execution became half baked xD

@unime no he’s really gay, he says so when he mentioned orpheus knowing that they don’t have a relationship and when he says he can’t love her as a man. he just wants to take care of her since she’s his best friend and first real supporter as an artist.

yo guys please respect claudes sexuality! he could never be romantically interested in ophelia. they r just close and supportive friends! really cool seeing a canon gay character in mangas that isnt yaoi and also a close female & male friendship that isnt romanticized!!! :D!!

Fed-Kun's army
Plot be like, Idc if these people care for each other. Screw them all.
Claude is a good friend but I wish he did just clarify to help fix the problem- the problem being the ML is stupid. lol I think this whole misunderstanding could've been fixed had either ML or the blind cousin just clarified who she actually had a crush on early on in the relationship. Lmao. Also, no one's gonna talk about how the stupid servants also hate the MC? Like whut? I wouldn't go back there until the misunderstanding gets fixed.

If he really isnt hiding a secret crush on her, he’s just the best friend ever. MVP in this manga. Everyone else is annoying.

I don't know, I still really enjoy this manga despite the drama- more importantly, I just want to see them all get a happy ending! Claude really is a fantastic best friend though, and he's repeated multiple times that he's gay, so no secret feelings I believe.

Thanks for updating!

Group Leader
this is much more fast-paced than the novel. i expect it'll end in a few more chapters... it's good, thanks to the scanlators

Dex-chan lover
@SnappleTi
Thanks for the clarification. For some reason, I read their conversation in this chapter as him implying he wasn't gay in addition to him coming out as a prince and what not.

Dex-chan lover
Claude: I want your husband to suffer for being an oblivious, uncommunicative twat-waffle. But you also need to unhead your fourth point of contact.

Me: WHY CAN'T THIS MANGA BE ABOUT YOU~!?

My thoughts so far:

1. FL(Ophelia)= It's not her fault. She was abused by her father and she clearly has a low self-esteem due to years of abuse. Plus, her husband failed to protect her properly. He had an idea that she was abused, but failed to protect her from his own F*** servants (WTF, you pay them damn you.).

2. Orpheus = You crazy, oblivious F***er, you failed to protect your wife from your own servants, you didn't give assurances to your wife knowing she has problems of her own. How inadequate of a husband/protector are you. Plus, the whole issue with your cousin. You should communicated with your wife, cousin, and servants to clear up all misunderstandings. What kind of cousins are so sweet that servants thought you were in love. WTF?

3. Claude = I don't know if he's gay or not. Personally, I agree with everyone that he's the MVP here. He is kind and understanding. He protects Ophelia because they both love and care for each other (I dunno if it's romantic on Claude's side). Honestly, the couple should just divorce, so Ophelia can be free and heal properly from abuse. Claude will be there to support her anyways. Who needs a useless husband anyway, all he has given her is grief and disappointment.

4. Blind Cousin = I'm quite angry with her as well. She could cleared the misunderstandings with her servants/assistants. Could have told them she was in love with someone else, but I guess I should take into account her vulnerability as blind woman living in a Victorian-sh era with only her rich, handsome cousin as her support.

5. Servants = I don't get this scenario, they are paid servants and are intentionally bullying their Lady of the House with no consequence at all? - Still Orpheus fault BTW.

Anyway, Sorry for my rant, Thank you NASS Team for good job as always! We appreciate it!

Ophelia is lucky to have a friend like Claude backing her back. Orpheus need to man up and reprimanded his whole mansion workers. Diana too, she could have say something but she didn't to then servants.. she let them berated her...

She's dumb fl but makes sense years of abuse low self esteem. Finally marries and falls in love then her husband and cousin don't say the truth and let misunderstandings pile up. They servants don't treat her right. Did she ever feel like she had a home?

Go live with Claude, grow your own damn roses in his backyard. medetashi, medetashi

Aggregator gang
I don't know what's happening and I don't wanna know, there's a reason I made this

36caqw.png

Supporter
@Happee The things with the servants, I think it's because they themselves think their lord (aka husband) doesn't love his wife and only loves his cousin, so they bully MC with the idea that they won't be punished even if their master finds out in mind, heck, may be they think he would even reward them for a job well done.

Also yeap Claude is the MVP.

Users who are viewing this thread