Anata ni Sasageru Akai Bara - Ch. 11

Double-page supporter
Just binged this today... And this story should be titled
Misunderstandings Galore!

Seriously, I found FL doing the villainess role in the name of love pretty neat at first but at closer look it just all seem foolish. She came to the conclusion that her hubby is in love with his cousin ALL ON HER OWN with her assumptions, without talking this out with the person involved and coz she was stubborn she wouldn't even listen to reasons and went ahead with her oh-so perfect plan. And don't getvme started with Orpheus, he's equally dumb for not solving this problem sooner as revealed here that he's practically found her out half a year ago. They're equally stupid and clumsy so I think it's best they both end up with each other tbh.

With all that said thank you to NASS for another chapter!

Loooooord the misunderstandings, and the wimpiness of both characters :)) sorry i just cant find the right words... but man she shouldve just confronted him straight about his feelings from the get go. She’s his wife, she has the rigt lol. An he should’ve cleared things up the moment he found out! Wth 🤣 Diana and the butler should’ve just came clean as well rather thna being so fricken vague. GAAAh

The art is as gorgeous as always though, which is why i’m still here looool (prince Claude is also one of the reasons hahaha he’s a sweetheart)

I really love filia and claude's platonic feeling for each other...🥰🥰🥰🥰

Dex-chan lover
Ngl I don't like Orpheus that much idk why, he just can't talk to Ophelia the same way Claude does and he is supposed to be a husband? (Not like our FL is any better but she WAS abused and she is mentally unstable but Claude is better at managing that side of her soooo) If our prince here wasn't gay I'd want him as our ML lmao

Wow is it me or out of the 3 of them is Claude the only 1 thats any good.
u have the FL who is misunderstanding the relationship with the cousin and while stupid on her part going by her own assumptions without talking to anyone u have the ML who has never shown his affection for the FL or just sat her down and explained whats oing on. I mean i don't know if they've been married 6 months a year or more but he never let her know he loved her.

Hmm.. would be better if she just leave that place, end everything there.. and decide to find her happiness somewhere... start her life over.. i don't like Orpheus, even if the assumed relationship with him and Diana wasn't a real case.. i still don't like him and i'd still say, stay with that bitch.. everyone in the duke's mansion don't like her anyway.. only her personal maid can be counted as the best support character here... I like Claude but hmm..... Hahaha life has taught me to be bitter.. and i may have grown so unkind.. but yeah...

U know in marriage communication, commitment, respect, toleration r important.

What r they doing?

@scarlet_summer
@legendaryswordsman

No, the protagonist didn't come to think ALL ON HER OWN her husband was in love with her cousin in her assumption.

The behaviour of her husband, who never deigned to prove his love, led her to believe it.

The behaviour of the blonde, who never deigned to deny an emotional bond with her cousin led to believe it.

The behaviour of ALL the fu**ing servants, the a**hole butler first in line, treating her like a useless waste of air inside their master's house led her to believe it.

Add to all this her security problems, practically her whole life she spent hearing that she was a worthless living being undeserving of love, and you will understand that she is not to blame for interpreting the signals sent to her.

It's all the sender's fault, not the receiver's.

Dex-chan lover
Wait so he is actually gay? And not gonna fail in love with MC or sth? That’s good to know.

Anw girl, you need to talk it out with yo husband. Communication is an important part in marriage ya know

Everytime I readthis manga's updates, my mind just suddenly picks a song and it's
Talk by Khalid.

Group Leader
See? this is how you put a homosexual character in a story, it fits , and not just put there for the sake of "Diversity"...

Ugh I really dislike everyone in this story. Except for the prince and maybe Ophelia.

At this point I have absolutely no interest in Orpheus and Ophelia reconciling and living happily ever after? All these chapters have done is prove their not a good match and that they literally can’t make each other happy. Ophelia has been miserable for months and Orpheus doesn’t seem to even care. They just revealed that he’s known for months that she didn’t have a secret lover.

I’ll likely drop this story. What a disappointment this turned out to be.

it's getting annoying, like orpheus and ophelia love each other but ophelia just being dramatic by saying OH I'M TRASH I DON'T DESERVE HIM like bish let him love you why are you trying so hard to "punish" yourself instead try to work on making him happy and let yourself be loved

Users who are viewing this thread