Anata ni Sasageru Akai Bara - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Really hope she would leave the black-haired guy and not get back together with him when she did.

I still think there is something fishy in here. I insist that it only happens that the husband sucks in communication, but that there is absolutely nothing between he and his cousin.

Is she sure that her friend only interests in men? Why do I have the feeling that he's bisexual or in a case of "if it's you it's okay" case toward her despite being gay?

Dex-chan lover
I like how the female lead is portrayed. She is illustrated as a mature lady, beautiful, but not in the way you see in other stories of these kinds.

Tbh i like claude better than orpheus. He can talk at least lol. Sorry for so much hate orpheus! Anyway i'm rooting for ophelia's happiness so i'm okay whoever she ended up with as long as she is happy

@Meichiri
ikr, I feel that way too. he might say he's gay so he could be closer to her. but I'll just believe he is gay for now.

and honestly he seems like he'd be a great partner for her, even if their relationship is platonic

@thefabulouspotato
no he's not pretending. He really is a gay and at first aiming at orpheus as well lol. but towards the end of the main story he said it's fine to marry a woman if it's ophelia. He become fond of ophelia in romantic way(?)at the end

reading all the comments
I think he's bi he probably has only had male lovers up to this point and now he is like 'ooh hey I like women(ophelia)too "

Dex-chan lover
hmmm I'm still... kinda like. There should be a better way. hmmm
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
ahh if the guy actually has feelings for her than hes prolly is doomed... hopefully its not that deep of a romantic feeling

Users who are viewing this thread