Anata ni Sasageru Akai Bara - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Orpheus turning around and smirking is such a move and the butler guy letting her be alone in the first place was a dick move. I kinda want her to get that divorce and get with the other guy.

Xeredge the only other guy with screen time is her fake lover who is 100% explicitly gay

Oh great, another idiot is about to jump on the Stupid Train. Why communicate your feelings when you can just lie and make everyone unhappy?
The big joke is that Orpheus is the driver.

My god you gotta do something about this, urrggh and I still don't know the cousin's perosnality, I feel like I need to know it

Did Orpheus never tell Ophelia that he loved her before this? Like seriously these two need to be looked in a room and forced to talk about their feelings.

As someone who read the web novel already, I realized I must low key be a masochistic because this shit pains me yet I still keep enjoying it.

Group Leader
Oh so it was also kinda the butler’s fault, since because of him, she’s truly convinced that Orpheus loves Diana and that drove her to do what she’s doing now.

Ngl, lost respect a little towards Julius.

Wtf she's so fucking crazy. Urghghghghghghghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh stop this nonsense

"Ophelia, you are my wife."
By saying this, Orpheus is making her a responsibility rather than object of affection. Should he told her that he loves Ophelia, this story would direct to another outcome.
Out of many villainess story, this one is actually least of my favorites... But I just want to know hiw this ends.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, I'm done. The butler ain't your buddy and if the Lord asks a simple question, he will answer it since he clearly from the previous chapter, her words have much lower priority then anyone else.

Dex-chan lover
No. Bo I don't understand. Stolen shipping the cousins just cause they look cute together. The party legit denies all accusations like.... Its not even cause they're lying to the public. My lord
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
Butler boy shipping them together so he can take the rival for himself, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread