Anata ni Sasageru Akai Bara - Ch. 5

Ahh, *chefs kiss*, the angst. I live for this kind of painful romance I don’t know why.😂❤️ Thank you so much for another chapter!!!

I like angst, I love the second-hand pain and all. And I like it when miscommunication and misunderstandings are used as plot device, but only when they're believable. Not sure with this one. It's been 6 months since I read the novel so I don't remember most parts. Not too sure whether there's a very good, acceptable explanation why they couldn't just ask and talk things out from the start, but really hoping there is one.

@mimicking about the fcking image of him smiling with the cousin (if you want spoiler)
when I first read about it I immediately remembered all those mangas with scenarios similar as this and I thought 'I bet they were talking fondly about MC or he confessed to his cousin that he maybe has feelings for MC, hence, he smiled liked that'. And i was right, more or less. Google translate isn't accurate most of the time.

Group Leader
@marchessa omg ty

i honestly forgot about that cliche. i almost never read manga with this kind of scenario that i forgot. i'm so used to genuinely trashy male leads 😂

Fed-Kun's army
Okay seeee even the butler thinks his master is in love with Diana. Like wtf Orpheus.
I seriously think Orpheus is manipulative though. I keep seeing him smirk!!! lol Or am I just not understanding his smiles? xD

Aggregator gang
DO I HAVE TO ENDURE PAIN? JUST LIKE "Fiancee of the Wizard" DO I?
I DONT WANT TO, I DONT WANT TO FEEL SECOND-HAND PAIN FROM SOMETHING THAT DOESNT INVOLVE ME
WHY?
I FEEL WEAK, I JUST CAN'T
I WANNA SEE THEM HAPPY

@roxanneayy
he never smirked
it's just you misinterpreting his expressionless face

literally her whole plan is a waste of time
tell him that he should be with the other girl and that you're leaving him
i dont understand why she gotta be so complicated
like seriously, just leave him
then he can fill the hole in his heart with the other chick

too much effort and PAIN

im rereading and im so confused...... why would you even give your wife's abuser any money???? i'd beat his ass and then throw him out of the mansion the fuck????? now the deadbeat dad can just come back and beat ophelia for even more money like????????? is orpheus just flexing how much money he has?????

I'm just reading this for Orpheus, seems like a gentleman, while our FL is stupid and masochist

julius imma kick u in the balls if you still decide to keep quiet and follow her nonsense plan

Users who are viewing this thread